<< Max & Wolf, NaBloPoMo #1 | Main | Two of my obsessions, NaBloPoMo #2 >>

Don't forget ... the Friday Fill-Ins are over here now!

1. Walking in the woods is my favorite form of therapy.

2. If you get my voice mail you'll hear something pretty dang normal...once you get through the classical music (sorry, I totally don't know how to change it and can't figure it out)!

3. My favorite product EVER is my Canon camera .

4. I see something out of the corner of my eye often lately...little black or white things fly by...(think that's bad?) .

5. When I'm grumpy sometimes I like to be left alone; other times I'd like to be cheered up. If you can figure out which times are when...you're awesome.

6. Twirling my hair is my strangest habit. [do you disagree? discuss...]

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting the latest Connie May Fowler book, tomorrow my plans include absolutely nothing other than walking the dogs and Sunday, I want to bake an apple pie!

Comments

Comments

I almost put twirling my hair too!

Posted by Julie at November 1, 2007 9:58 PM

I want a camera like yours and I never answer the phone...hate it. Walking in the woods is ok but I have an intense fear of ticks. See you tomorrow.

Posted by Mrs. G. at November 1, 2007 11:26 PM

I have always considered twirling hair a sign of interest in someone! Kind of like a flirting thing....LOL

I'll do this on Fri night once the kids are in bed....if I look into my magic ball hopefully if will be around 8ish!! is that too much to ask?

Posted by tommiea at November 1, 2007 11:47 PM

1. ___My dogs____ are my favorite form of therapy.

2. If you get my voice mail you'll hear __me_____ .

3. My favorite product EVER is _my hair spray______ .

4. I see something ___big and hair and white____ .

5. When I'm grumpy ____I need to be alone___ .

6. _______ is my strangest habit.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _quiet____, tomorrow my plans include cooking for Sunday____ and Sunday, I want to have my pre-cruise party for all my dog care takers._____!

Posted by Maribeth at November 2, 2007 8:56 AM

Walking in the woods is so peaceful, it’s like meditation! Are you talking about seeing “floaties” because I see those all of the time. I don’t think hair twirling is weird, but maybe that’s because I do it too. ;-)

Posted by Lisa at November 2, 2007 10:57 AM

I posted :)

Posted by Lovesmukiwa at November 2, 2007 11:51 AM

Lovesmukiwa: My favorite product EVER is the PVR from Bell Express Vu we just had installed this month - I can pause shows live! Isn't that GREAT! I have that ability with my Tivo. Thanks for playing!

Posted by Janet at November 2, 2007 12:25 PM

I wish I had woods nearby to walk in . . . I think I would find that very therapeutic too.

I can totally relate to your response to #5. I'm that way too. My poor husband who has to figure out what I need most at the time!

Have a great weekend, Janet!

Posted by Literary Feline at November 2, 2007 12:57 PM

When I still had long hair I used to twirl my hair from time to time, it's just so tempting!

Have a great weekend!

Posted by Chiara at November 2, 2007 10:57 PM

Mmmmmmm.....apple pie!

Posted by zenmomma at November 3, 2007 11:18 AM

yummy. apple pie. Can I come over? :)

Posted by Vader's Mom at November 3, 2007 3:56 PM