<< 41 questions; 41 answers | Main | Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt: Memory >>
Friday Fill-In

Megan's such a busy gal nowadays, she has no time for the finer funner things in life! I'll be taking over the Friday Fill-In...if you would like to contribute a theme or some fill ins, email me at fondofsnapeATgmailDOTcom; please use Friday Fill-In as the subject in the email!

Contributors this week include Krista and Maryellen. So without further ado, here is the first Friday Fill-In of 2007; the theme is "food"!

1. ..... is the grossest thing I ever ate.
2. I like to put ... on my crackers.
3. I crave ... at night.
4. I always add ... to my pancake batter.
5. When I think of comfort food, I think of ...

1. Baby octopus is the grossest thing I ever ate (never, EVER again, the poor little things).
2. I like to put peanut butter on my crackers.
3. I crave savory snacks at night.
4. I always add cinnamon to my pancake batter.
5. When I think of comfort food, I think of Kraft macaroni and cheese!

Comments

Comments

Too tired to post my own...

1. Shrimp..... is the grossest thing I ever ate.
2. I like to put ..nutella... on my crackers.
3. I crave ..chocolate.. at night. (during the day, in the afternoon, and morning)
4. I always add ..chocolate chips.. to my pancake batter.
5. When I think of comfort food, I think of ... chocolate!!! Ha Ha

Posted by megan at January 5, 2007 11:53 AM

1 alligator in florida is the grossest
2. I put cheese on my crackers
3. I crave sweets at night.
4. I always add chocolate chips to my pancake batter
5. When I think of comfort food, i think of macaroni and brown beans. Gross I know, but it's something I ate as a kid. :)

Posted by carmen at January 5, 2007 12:11 PM

1. Vegemite is the grossest thing I ever ate.
2. I like to put cheddar or brie on my crackers.
3. I crave brownies at night.
4. I always add fresh blueberries when they are in season to my pancake batter.
5. When I think of comfort food, I think of pasta.

Posted by Michelle at January 5, 2007 1:13 PM

1. Peanut Butter is the grossest thing I ever ate.
2. I like to put Havarti cheese on my crackers.
3. I crave Chocolate at night.
4. I always add sugar & vanilla to my pancake batter.
5. When I think of comfort food, I think of Gerber bannana & rice baby cereal, I still eat it like oatmeal.

Posted by Becky68 at January 5, 2007 1:28 PM

1. Blue Cheese
2. Peanut Butter
3. [insert his name here]
4. Vanilla
5. Lobster ass, very comforting.

Posted by ME at January 5, 2007 1:36 PM

I played on my own blog!

Posted by Amy at January 5, 2007 6:02 PM

1. Poi….. is the grossest thing I ever ate. I hated it- it really does taste like paste! No, wait- paste tastes better!!
2. I like to put Rondele garlic and herb cheese spread on my crackers.
3. I crave nothing at night. I’m not a late-night eater.
4. I always add Carbon’s Golden malted flour to my pancake batter. Makes them scrumptious every time and it’s how my dad makes them.
5. When I think of comfort food, I think of warm tapioca pudding. My mommy made it for me when I was a little girl and home sick from school.

Posted by Lisa at January 5, 2007 6:15 PM

1. Chicken Feet are the grossest thing I ever ate.
2. I like to put veggie/garlic spread on my crackers.
3. I crave cereal at night.
4. I always add vanilla to my pancake batter.
5. When I think of comfort food, I think of - mozzarella sandwiches, tomato soup, zepoles, hot oatmeal with brown sugar, pumpkin bread!

Posted by Laura at January 5, 2007 8:35 PM

1. Chicken feet (yep, with Laura) is the grossest thing I ever ate.
2. I like to put pepperoni on my crackers.
3. I crave Laura at night.
4. I always add vanilla to my pancake batter.
5. When I think of comfort food, I think of meatloaf and mashers..

Posted by debby at January 5, 2007 8:55 PM

I missed doing these :)

Posted by Lauren at January 6, 2007 9:27 AM

1. Rooster fries (aka rooster testicles) is the grossest thing I ever ate.
2. I like to put butter on my crackers.
3. I crave sweets at night.
4. I always add failure to my pancake batter. (I can cook. Really, I can. But I can NOT make good pancakes to save my life, no matter what recipe I use or what cooking trick I try.)
5. When I think of comfort food, I think of starchy stuff, like mac 'n' cheese or mashed potatoes.

Posted by DebR at January 6, 2007 10:13 AM

taking mental notes to stop by next friday at the latest!
I am craving pancakes now since they are never found in Spain and I never cook breakfast!

Posted by mar at January 7, 2007 3:09 PM

1) That thing, that time, was the grossest thing I ever ate. No, seriously. I don't know what it was. It was, uh, brown. And cold. And sticky. And...*shudder*
2) I like to put cheese on my crackers. Any kind as long as it's good cheese. If it's cheddar it must be as sharp as possible. I want to cut myself on the flavor of that cheese. ;)
3) I crave hot chocolate at night.
4) I always add something to my pancake batter. Plain is kind of boring, but an awful lot of things are tasty in pancakes. Mmm...pancakes...
5) When I think of comfort food, I think of cheesy things, like homemade mac & cheese, or pizza. Or fish & chips, for some reason.

Posted by rampantbicycle at January 9, 2007 2:59 PM