<< Brrrrrrr | Main | I need an angel >>

Don't forget ... the Friday Fill-Ins are over here now!

1. Plans and schedules aren't my strengths.

2. I'm happy when things are spontaneous.

3. The last thing I drank was licorice and spice tea.

4. One of the most valuable things in my life is my dog(s).

5. I like anchovies on my pizza.

6. Dear November, please don't get too cold; and don't go by too fast...I'm not ready for December yet.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting out of work, tomorrow my plans include wedding dress shopping (with Megan, lol!) and Sunday, I want to have fun!

Comments

Comments

You never said you needed a wedding dress! What are you not telling us?????

Posted by Julie at November 8, 2007 10:17 PM

Wedding dress???

Posted by Fleur de Lisa at November 8, 2007 10:49 PM

Here it isn't cold enough to mix up the spice tea yet. Never thought of adding licorice.

BTW, Snape is one of my favorites. Love the series.

Posted by kontan at November 8, 2007 11:24 PM

Damn!!!

WEDDING?

are we invited?

Posted by Laura at November 9, 2007 6:39 AM

1. Plans and schedules Make me feel calm

2. I'm happy when things go well

3. The last thing I drank coffee

4. One of the most valuable things in my life is my dogs.

5. I like extra cheese on my pizza.

6. Dear November, please don't go by too fast...I want my vacation to last and last.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm taking a night to relax, tomorrow my plans include having Emily for the night, and lots of laundry and Sunday, I want to finish the packing!

Posted by Maribeth at November 9, 2007 7:17 AM

Which wedding?

Posted by ME at November 9, 2007 9:29 AM

. Plans and schedules bore me to death.
2. I'm happy when things are peaceful.
3. The last thing I drank was coffee.
4. One of the most valuable things in my life is my family.

5. I like olives on my pizza.

6. Dear November, I'm always glad to see you come because it means the holidays are upon us and hurricane season will soon be over!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading a book I just check out of the library, tomorrow my plans include shopping - maybe - and Sunday, we may hit the "Bodies" exhibit!

Wedding dresses for Megan?

Posted by Finn at November 9, 2007 9:50 AM

1. Plans and schedules make things run smoothly.

2. I'm happy when things are getting accomplished.

3. The last thing I drank was water (that's a shock to me since I dont drink water much!).

4. One of the most valuable things in my life is my health.

5. I like cheese on my pizza.

6. Dear November, get a SMOOGE colder so we don't have any more freezing rain to make the drive to work so dang treacherous.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going home before 5pm, tomorrow my plans include more packing away of things in the new house and Sunday, I want to nap, nap and nap!

Posted by lovesmukiwa at November 9, 2007 9:59 AM

omg, i'm having a hard time keeping up with all the plans. i don't like plans and schedules. i like spontaneous too! and I value my family so much. i'm gonna play in the comment box this week. oh, and I just had a water. :-)

Posted by Lady with a sword at November 9, 2007 10:25 AM

I like anchovies too! It's a rare thing, none of my kids will even try them.
Hope you have a great weekend,

Posted by Becky68 at November 9, 2007 11:37 AM

Anchovies huh? I tried those...once..when I was very young. I think It freaked me out to have tiny fishes tainting my precious cheese! ;-)

Posted by Ashleigh at November 9, 2007 11:55 AM

I hope you find a pretty wedding dress...whomever it is for.

I have never tried anchovies...but want too. I don't enjoy the smell of Worcestersire Sauce...it's made of anchovy paste.

Posted by thebluestbutterfly at November 9, 2007 8:01 PM

Can I have some wedding cake?

Posted by Open Grove Claudia at November 9, 2007 9:49 PM

I'm afraid I'm not a big tea drinker, but licorice and spice tea sure sounds good! Have a good weekend!

Posted by Literary Feline at November 10, 2007 12:53 PM