<< Thursday Thirteen, IHO October | Main | favorited on flickr >>
If you play, please link back to me and leave me a comment letting me know you played, so I can come visit!

Questions this week are courtesy of Amy; thanks Amy!!!

1. If I were a tree I would be_____ because_____
2. If I were a bird I would fly over __________
3. If I were a book I hope I would be ________
4. If I were a car _______________________.
5. If I could get rid of one piece of technology it would definitely be ______ because______.
6. If I could get rid of one bad habit at a snap of the fingers it would be _______________
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!

1. If I were a tree I would be a chestnut tree because of the chesnuts, duh!~
2. If I were a bird I would fly over Johnny Depp's bedroom!
3. If I were a book I hope I would be filled with amazing imagery.
4. If I were a car I would be fast with a great sound system
5. If I could get rid of one piece of technology it would definitely be irritating ringtones because people are ignorant.
6. If I could get rid of one bad habit at a snap of the fingers it would be putting myself down, of course (although I am getting better about it).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to Salem to shoot pictures, tomorrow my plans include hopefully going to the beach and Sunday, I want to maybe hit the fair!

Comments

Comments

I'm done. Why is this hidden down here?

Posted by Julie at October 4, 2007 9:18 PM

Ha! You moved it.

Posted by Julie at October 4, 2007 9:19 PM

Janet-
I would love to participate but might not get to it until Saturday....is that ok?

Posted by Tori at October 4, 2007 9:46 PM

1. If I were a tree I would be a Japanese Lace Leaf Maple because I think they are delicate and beautiful.
2. If I were a bird I would fly over tropical islands.
If I were a book I hope I would be funny.
4. If I were a car Id be a Ferrari.
5. If I could get rid of one piece of technology it would definitely be cell phones because I consider them TRACKING DEVICES!.
6. If I could get rid of one bad habit at a snap of the fingers it would be eating too much.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to delivering a few pieces of furniture, tomorrow my plans include painting more, picking Deb up at the airport and Sunday, I want to relax!

Posted by Laura at October 4, 2007 10:24 PM

1. If I were a tree I would be a baobab because then I would still be"home" in Africa.
2. If I were a bird I would fly over the mountains and the coast
3. If I were a book I hope I would be a beloved childrens book, the kind you remember for a lifetime as being part of a happy moment in childhood.
4. If I were a car I would be a four wheel drive pick up truck full to the brim with happy dogs and people on a road trip.
5. If I could get rid of one piece of technology it would definitely be voice mail because if you call and I'm not available its for a reason... CALL BACK!
6. If I could get rid of one bad habit at a snap of the fingers it would be picking.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting off work, tomorrow my plans include working at the new house and Sunday, I want to have the bulbs planted and the two upstairs bedrooms painted.

Posted by Julie at October 4, 2007 10:28 PM

My answers are up. Good questions!!

Posted by Cat. at October 4, 2007 10:56 PM

Mine are up!

Posted by Becky68 at October 5, 2007 12:36 AM

Questions this week are courtesy of Amy; thanks Amy!!!

1. If I were a tree I would be_____ because_____
2. If I were a bird I would fly over __________
3. If I were a book I hope I would be ________
4. If I were a car _______________________.

Posted by Kandy Cox at October 5, 2007 2:01 AM

1. If I were a tree I would be__an oak___ because_they are very strong____
2. If I were a bird I would fly over _to visit my mom _________
3. If I were a book I hope I would be __a great novel______
4. If I were a car I would be a ford______.
5. If I could get rid of one piece of technology it would definitely be _my cell phone___ because___some times it gets annoying___.
6. If I could get rid of one bad habit at a snap of the fingers it would be _having to be so picky some times_________
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _nothing____, tomorrow my plans include _relaxing at home____ and Sunday, I want to _hang out with the kids__!

Posted by Kandy Cox at October 5, 2007 2:02 AM

These questions were groovy!
~Mine are up.

Posted by SilverWillow at October 5, 2007 3:24 AM

Mine is up here: http://angelika1972.blogspot.com/2007/10/friday-memes.html

Posted by Angelika at October 5, 2007 4:58 AM

Mine are up. Have a great weekend!

Posted by tanabata at October 5, 2007 6:42 AM

1. If I were a tree I would be full of beautiful colors right now because it's fall.
2. If I were a bird I would fly over mountians, the oceans, fields of flowers, farms, and just look down in wonder.
3. If I were a book I hope I would be the kind of book that brings excitment, thought, love and joy to people.
4. If I were a car I would love to be an old, old one so that when I was out driving around people would smile and notice me.
5. If I could get rid of one piece of technology it would definitely be cell phones because I can't think of anything else and people talk on their cell phones and cause accidents and annoy people at time too.
6. If I could get rid of one bad habit at a snap of the fingers it would be biting my hangnails.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include going to a birthday party and Sunday, I want to head to church, do coffee hour and then relax!

Posted by Mel at October 5, 2007 8:10 AM

Mine will be up in just a moment!

Posted by Kiki at October 5, 2007 8:27 AM

I'm up!

Hope the weddiing was a hit. LOVE the pic!

Happy weekend, all!

Posted by JennieBoo at October 5, 2007 8:43 AM

1. If I were a tree I would be_Maple____ because_____I like being red in the Autumn
2. If I were a bird I would fly over ____my ex-husband and poop______
3. If I were a book I hope I would be _really good_______
4. If I were a car __I'd want to go fast_____________________.
5. If I could get rid of one piece of technology it would definitely be _no, I like technology_____ because___it makes my life easier___.
6. If I could get rid of one bad habit at a snap of the fingers it would be ____________overeating__
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _baseball____, tomorrow my plans include dog walk_____ and Sunday, I want to _watch football____!

Posted by Maribeth at October 5, 2007 9:05 AM

I liked this one! (Not that I don't like 'em all. Okay. Stopping now.)

Posted by Faith at October 5, 2007 9:19 AM

Mine are up!

Posted by loo at October 5, 2007 9:24 AM

Janet, your answer to #2 is cracking me up!

Okay, my answers are up now.

Posted by Lisa at October 5, 2007 9:30 AM

Mine are up! Have a great weekend!

Posted by Princess Yaffa at October 5, 2007 9:45 AM

it is supposed to be nice out this weekend. Have fun. We love Salem.

I played your game this week. Awesome questions!

Posted by Nancy at October 5, 2007 10:44 AM

Have a great weekend

Posted by Lynda The Holistic Knitter at October 5, 2007 1:58 PM

Mine are up.

Posted by Amy at October 5, 2007 1:59 PM

Mine is up, too.

Posted by wil at October 5, 2007 2:02 PM

I am caught up! I missed last week's but was very glad to get to do two this week!

:-)
Allison

Posted by Kwizgiver at October 5, 2007 2:19 PM

Mine is up.

(Sorry Janet! I typed my e-mail address as a URL address--Can I use the fact that I'm sick as an excuse?)

Posted by Literary Feline at October 5, 2007 2:29 PM

I'm playing over at my place!!! Come on by!

Posted by Sara at October 5, 2007 3:36 PM

Mine are up! :)

Posted by Raivyn at October 5, 2007 3:42 PM

Mine are up, have a great weekend!

Posted by Cassie at October 5, 2007 5:19 PM

No, I've never seen the Sixth Sense. But it has Bruce Willis in it, so it has to be good, right? ;)

Posted by Princess Yaffa at October 5, 2007 8:25 PM

1. If I were a tree I would be__swaying happily in the wind___ because__I just could!___
2. If I were a bird I would fly over __the entire world because I've never seen it from a birds perspective before!________
3. If I were a book I hope I would be ___fun, silly, and short!_____
4. If I were a car ____I'd be a little fast sports car!_________________.
5. If I could get rid of one piece of technology it would definitely be __cell phones interrupting conversations____ because___I lose my train of thought!___.
6. If I could get rid of one bad habit at a snap of the fingers it would be ___getting too agitated about stupid stuff!____________
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to __catching up on some tv___, tomorrow my plans include __my last overnight shift___ and Sunday, I want to __celebrate being done with overnights___!

Posted by goofy girl at October 5, 2007 8:53 PM

Actually got mine up on Friday this time :)

Posted by Jenn at October 5, 2007 9:34 PM

Mine are up :) Lucky you, going to the beach, have a great weekend!

Posted by Chiara at October 6, 2007 12:11 PM

Hi
mine are up!
Hope you are having a nice weekend.

Posted by Theresa at October 7, 2007 12:01 AM