<< Thursday Photo Day: Unique! | Main | Photohunt 70: Happy >>
Friday Fill-In #34: The Senses
If you play, please link back to me and leave me a comment letting me know you played, so I can come visit!

1. I see _____.
2. I hear _____.
3. I touch _____.
4. I taste _____.
5. I smell _____.
6. I sense _____.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!

Don't forget...have fun!

1. I see the ocean.
2. I hear Robert Plant's gorgeous voice singing in my head.
3. I touch many lives, some positively, some negatively.
4. I taste of sweet peaches and chocolate, laughter and tears, blueberry tea and honey.
5. I smell of citrus and smoke.
6. I sense too many things.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting a new tattoo, tomorrow my plans include dinner with a friend and Sunday, I want to take the dogs for a nice long walk!

Comments

Comments

see my computer screen
hear the jays game on the radio
touch the keyboard
taste my warm tea
smell freshly shampooed hair
sense the end of a good day

as for the weekend.......too many plans to fit into one sentence and looking forward to all of them

cheers....and michele sent me.

Posted by awareness at August 23, 2007 10:59 PM

I'm done. In any and all meanings of the phrase.

Posted by Julie at August 23, 2007 11:22 PM

Janet,
Thanks for stopping by my blog. There is some information I will need in order to properly work up your personalized diet plan.

Is the age listed on your profile correct?

What is you current weight?

How tall are you?

What is you activity level? Sedentary, Moderately Active, Active, or Very Active?

Are you the type of person who can set a goal and then meat or beat that goal everyday without struggle?

Are you the type of person who may need to set more strict goals so that when that goal is broken by a small amount, then you are still making forward progress?

Are you the type of person who is easily discouraged and may give up all together after not meeting a goal for, say, three days?

Once I have this information, I will be able to develop your plan. If you leave me your email address on my blog in a comment section, I will capture it and erase the comment within 24 hours so it minimizes your exposure. You could also set up a faux email account to use just for this purpose, or you could also try leaving a post in one of my archived articles so the risk of exposure is also reduced. I will still get an email notification and remove the comment within 24 hours.

I see my wonderful husband and the movie "Knocked Up"
I hear the fan, the movie, and my husbands sniffles (summer cold)
I smell my clean kitchen floor.
I taste the lingering flavor of the butterscotch rum ice cream topping I ate a few minutes ago.
I touch this keyboard.
I sense that I am getting really sleepy.
As for the weekend, tonight I am looking forward to sleep, tomorrow I am looking forward to company from out of town and going to Spitoono (a local charity festival) and Sunday I want to sleep some more.

Posted by Christina2009 at August 23, 2007 11:58 PM

1. I see _dogs____.
2. I hear _dogs playing____.
3. I touch _computer keys____.
4. I taste _coffee____.
5. I smell _coffee____.
6. I sense _breakfast needs to be cooked____.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _reading____, tomorrow my plans include _reading and playing with the pooches____ and Sunday, I want to _read more and play more with pooches and make moon glow pickles____!

Don't forget...have fun!

Posted by Maribeth at August 24, 2007 8:09 AM

1. I see the driveway lined with trees out my window.
2. I hear the birds singing.
3. I touch the soft fur of my cat Gus.
4. I taste my cereal and banana.
5. I smell the damp humid air.
6. I sense a busy day ahead of me.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching Jin test for her 4th degree black belt, tomorrow my plans include going sailing and Sunday, I am going to see Menopause the Musical with Mom and have the family over to meet my old friend who is in the show!

Don't forget...have fun!

Posted by Mel at August 24, 2007 8:09 AM

FUN!

We're going on a mini "vaca" this weekend and I'm all jazzed up!

Hope you all have a great weekend, too!

Posted by JennieBoo at August 24, 2007 8:14 AM

Posted by Faith at August 24, 2007 8:26 AM

1. I see a busy schedule today.
2. I hear phones ringing.
3. I touch my mouse.
4. I taste Peanut Butter Cap'N Crunch.
5. I smell patchouli.
6. I sense a b usy day.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going out for dinner with friends, tomorrow my plans include doing the landscaping, shopping, painting, sunning, and Sunday, I want to relax!

Posted by Laura at August 24, 2007 8:32 AM

My answers are posted on my blog, but I'l warn you: I think I've gone off the deep end. ;-)

Posted by Cat. at August 24, 2007 8:45 AM

...and I can't spell three letter contractions...

sigh

Posted by Cat. at August 24, 2007 8:47 AM

Love this week's meme! Mine's up!

Posted by Princess Yaffa at August 24, 2007 8:57 AM

This is my first Friday Fill-In. I posted to my blog.

Posted by Renee at August 24, 2007 9:11 AM

Mine are up- I'm not enjoying this waiting until friday to write them- but my new schedule means I have to wait!

Posted by Becky68 at August 24, 2007 9:13 AM

Mine list's up Janet. :-)

Posted by Sword Girl at August 24, 2007 9:29 AM

1. I see London, I see France...
2. I hear ya!
3. I touch my warm teacup.
4. I taste cinnamon.
5. I smell apples.
6. I sense all is not well in the universe.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to no clue, tomorrow my plans include hmmmmm and Sunday, I want to...huh... what were we talkin' bout?!

Posted by SilverWillow at August 24, 2007 9:40 AM

1. I see Snape.
2. I hear a police radio.
3. I touch myself (but not right now).
4. I taste coffee.
5. I smell coffee.
6. I sense rain.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a little ME time, tomorrow my plans include more alone time and Sunday, I want to exchange the Coach bag my MIL gave me for a different color!

Posted by Finn at August 24, 2007 10:11 AM

1. I see a bird sitting in the tree outside my office window.
2. I hear the air conditioner running as it's supposed to be about 95 degrees today.
3. I touch my nifty little roller-ball mouse and a tall stack of paperwork on my desk.
4. I taste the cinnamon sugar bagel I had for a mid-morning snack.
5. I smell biscuits. No, just kidding! I smell my cherry blossom perfume from L'Occitane.
6. I sense that I'm so happy it's Friday.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing my best girl, tomorrow my plans include doing something fun together as a family and Sunday, I want to go school supply shopping!

Posted by Lisa at August 24, 2007 11:31 AM

Thanks for letting me play!

Posted by Elizabeth at August 24, 2007 11:42 AM

I played! What a fun set of prompts. :) Mine's up at http://thisgirlremembers.wordpress.com/2007/08/24/friday-fill-in-2/

Posted by This Girl Remembers at August 24, 2007 1:47 PM

Oooooh!!! A new tattoo!!! I hope you might share a glimpse of it!

Have an enjoyable weekend!

The Senses were really cool to read!
~Allison

Posted by Kwizgiver at August 24, 2007 5:01 PM

I played .... my first entry. I enjoyed it.

I cannot wait to see a pic of your new tat!!

Mama Kelly

Posted by mama kelly at August 24, 2007 6:20 PM

I played! I played! Happy Friday!

Posted by Dawn at August 24, 2007 6:49 PM

Interesting ones! Posted mine at my blog.

Posted by jeanne at August 24, 2007 9:01 PM

oopps noticed my link was bad. oh and finished Harry, sorry about your guy.

Posted by jeanne at August 24, 2007 9:06 PM

Mine are up :) yey!

Posted by Amy at August 24, 2007 11:19 PM

Hey :)

Lovely this week! :) I have mine all posted. :) I really like this meme. :)

Always, Carly