<< Thursday Thirteen #64 | Main | fondofsnape - the interview #1 of 3 >>
Friday Fill-in, #17
If you play, please link back to me and leave me a comment letting me know you played, so I can come visit! Thanks :-)

1. I love a _____!
2. _____ is my downfall.
3. I went to the _____ to _____, but I _____!
4. _____ is my favorite _____.
5. If I had a _____ I'd _____.
6. One of my favorite things to enjoy is _____!
7. I'm going to _____ this weekend!

1. I love a really good extra dirty martini!
2. Eating to fill a void in my life is my downfall.
3. I went to the cemetary to take pictures of the lion statue, but I couldn't find it; it was covered by a shed!
4. Misty Mountain Hop is my favorite Led Zeppelin song.
5. If I had a strong mind I'd more disciplined.
6. One of my favorite things to enjoy is salty chocolate!
7. I'm going to visit my cousin, go to a fair and take pictures at DeCordova this weekend!

Comments

Comments

Haha, I nearly did something Zeppish for #4 too but changed my mind.

Posted by Julie at April 19, 2007 10:47 PM

Up!

Posted by Gabrielle at April 20, 2007 2:42 AM

I love a wild thunderstorm!
2. Bread is my downfall.
3. I went to the store to buy decorations, but I couldnt find the ones I wanted!!
4. Black Raspberry is my favorite ice cream.
5. If I had a million dollars I'd be living on a beach.
6. One of my favorite things to enjoy is being on the beach!
7. I'm going to PARTY this weekend!

Continue reading "Friday

Posted by Laura at April 20, 2007 7:38 AM

My answers are posted on my site. Honestly, I'm in a very weird mood this morning....

Have a great weekend! :-)

Posted by Cat. at April 20, 2007 7:53 AM

1. I love a wild thunderstorm!
2. Dark chocolate is my downfall.
3. I went to the Museum to see the dinosaurs with the grandkids, but I didn't see much since I was watching three little ones run everywhere!
4. Eggplant is my favorite food.
5. If I had a few extra rooms right now I'd happy.
6. One of my favorite things to enjoy is singing!
7. I'm going to enjoy some time outside this weekend!

Posted by Mel at April 20, 2007 8:02 AM

I'm in. Sorry about your lion.

Posted by ME at April 20, 2007 8:08 AM

That chocolate sounds heavenly decadent! Mine are up on my blog!

Posted by Michelle at April 20, 2007 8:44 AM

1. I love a _____! rainy night. (not really, but that song is now stuck in my head.)
2. Sugar _____ is my downfall.
3. I went to the _____ grocery store to _____ get milk, but I _____ got a lot of stuff I don't need!
4. blue _____ is my favorite _____ color.
5. If I had a _____ million dollars I'd _____ see the world!.
6. One of my favorite things to enjoy is _____ time with friends!
7. I'm going to _____ enjoy the warm weather! this weekend!

Happy Friday Janet. Have a good weekend

Posted by carmen at April 20, 2007 8:48 AM

Done!

Posted by K at April 20, 2007 9:18 AM

1. I love dark chocolate__!
2. ___Dark Chocolate__ is my downfall.
3. I went to the _store____ to __buy food___, but I __didn't feel like eating and found it tough to do___!
4. _The Ghost and Mrs Muir____ is my favorite _movie___.
5. If I had a __billion dollars___ I'd _go and see everyone I love in the world and then go on long trips with them too____.
6. One of my favorite things to enjoy is __dark chocolate___!
7. I'm going to ___see my cousin and Bernie's parents__ this weekend!

Posted by Maribeth at April 20, 2007 9:25 AM

1. I love a good glass of pinot noir!
2. Curiosity is my downfall.
3. I went to the bookstore to buy a book on my new Photoshop Elements 5.0, but I couldn’t find one that suited me.
4. 13 is my favorite number.
5. If I had a hammer I'd hammer in the morning. (Sorry, but that’s the first thing that came to mind.)
6. One of my favorite things to enjoy is photography!
7. I'm going to engage in a few of my vices this weekend!

Posted by Lisa at April 20, 2007 10:05 AM

A newbie! Mine's up!

Posted by Apples at April 20, 2007 11:40 AM

. I love a sunny day!
2. Chocolate is my downfall.
3. I went to the cupboard to get some chocolate, but I found my kids had beaten me there & eaten it all!
4. My black sweater is my favorite Piece of clothing right now.
5. If I had a little more money I'd go buy some kerosene to take the chill out of my house today.
6. One of my favorite things to enjoy is a good absorbing book!
7. I'm going to rest & relax & maybe take a walk on the parkway this weekend!

Posted by Becky68 at April 20, 2007 12:00 PM

OMG ~ that candy bar sounds perfect with the salty and chocolate!

Here's mine:
1. I love a _____! [happy ending]
2. _____ is my downfall. [Doritos]
3. I went to the _____ to _____, but I _____! [Soma’s teacher] [get a late Easter bunny picture] [had to go to the director]
4. _____ is my favorite _____. [Diet coke] [caffeinator]
5. If I had a _____ I’d _____. [jetplane] [fly even more South to see Becca]
6. One of my favorite things to enjoy is _____! [walking as many miles as I can]
7. I’m going to _____ this weekend! [sleep and sleep - so tired]

Posted by Sword Girl at April 20, 2007 1:51 PM

*finally* got a chance to play. this week & last week too.

Posted by Dawn at April 20, 2007 1:56 PM

done, duh, duh duh, doooooone!

Posted by megan at April 20, 2007 4:22 PM

My answers are up!

Posted by Kwizgiver at April 20, 2007 4:42 PM

Up :)

Posted by stellicidio at April 20, 2007 5:24 PM

I played!

Posted by goofy girl at April 20, 2007 5:25 PM

LOL

It was just the first thing that popped into my mind. Anyway, thank YOU for creating this fun meme!!

Posted by stellicidio at April 20, 2007 5:32 PM

1. I love a Mudslide if it's made with ice cream!
2. Overscheduling myself is my downfall.
3. I went to the house of my sweetie to build a character for our gaming group, but I didn't finish and was haunted by her (my character) all night!
4. Starbucks' chai is my favorite hot drink.
5. If I had a pause button from everything, I'd use it wisely.
6. One of my favorite things to enjoy is good book!
7. I'm going to a party this weekend! I even bought a cute dress!

Posted by Lisa at April 20, 2007 6:36 PM

Mine's up...

1. I love a quiet room with a vanilla candle burning!

2. McDonalds french fries is my downfall.

3. I went to the bar to ride the mechanical, but I chickened out!

4. Prison Break is my favorite TV show.

5. If I had a winning lottery ticket I'd buy a home and a new car for Jessi.

6. One of my favorite things to enjoy is music!

7. I'm going to the zoo this weekend!

Posted by ooopsadazie at April 20, 2007 7:26 PM