<< Create a Connection: Fun | Main | Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt: Soft >>

1. I love going to ....
2. Do you think it hurts when a ....
3. ... is one of my favorite decorations.
4. My collection of ... is important to me.
5. How many ... does it take til ....
6. Up, up and away in my beautiful ...
7. I am SO looking forward to ... this weekend!

HAHAHAH I forgot to fill this in last Friday!

1. I love going to Grendel's.
2. Do you think it hurts when a heart is broken?
3. Skeletons is are one of my favorite decorations.
4. My collection of camera lenses is important to me.
5. How many lies does it take til a person stops believing?
6. Up, up and away in my beautiful denial of reality!
7. I am SO looking forward to not going to work this weekend!

Comments

Comments

1) The mountains
2) Jeep Cherokee hits a logging truck head-on?
3) A tattoo
4) writing
5) cups of coffee... I'm awake?
6) Harley!
7) snowboarding
8) Michele sent me.

Posted by Mr. Althouse at February 22, 2007 9:52 PM

Done.

Posted by Julie at February 22, 2007 10:56 PM

1. I love going to ....Canoe!
2. Do you think it hurts when a ....fish gets hooked?
3. My red haired Angel... is one of my favorite decorations.
4. My collection of ...dachshund figurines is important to me.
5. How many ...dachshund puppies does it take til ....you go insane?
6. Up, up and away in my beautiful ...new station wagon
7. I am SO looking forward to ...some down time this weekend!

Posted by Maribeth at February 23, 2007 7:29 AM

1. I love going to ....the beach.
2. Do you think it hurts when a ....lobster gets boiled to death?
3. My Barn star... is one of my favorite decorations.
4. My collection of ...Springsteen "material" is important to me.
5. How many licks... does it take til ....you get to the tootsie roll center?
6. Up, up and away in my beautiful ... Ugh...I hate that song.
7. I am SO looking forward to painting... this weekend!

Posted by Laura at February 23, 2007 8:07 AM

1. I love going to bed and taking a nap on a rainy dark afternoon.
2. Do you think it hurts when a ant gets steped on?
3. Photos taken by myself and others are one of my favorite decorations.
4. My collection of books is important to me.
5. How many moments of insaity does it take until one really loses their mind?
6. Up, up and away in my beautiful life.
7. I am SO looking forward to going to Monster Mini Golf this weekend!

Posted by Michelle at February 23, 2007 8:24 AM

mine are up up and away

Posted by ME at February 23, 2007 8:45 AM

mine's up. (-:

Posted by Ocean Blue Fire at February 23, 2007 10:42 AM

1. I love going to ….the beach (and that’s going to happen in 23 more days, not that I’m counting or anything!)
2. Do you think it hurts when a ….bee stings you on your foot?
3. A fleur de lis… is one of my favorite decorations. (big surprise!)
4. My collection of …my loved ones… is important to me. I don’t really collect things.
5. How many … tears does it take til ….your heart breaks?
6. Up, up and away in my beautiful …balloon. Thanks, now I’m singing that song in my head! :-)
7. I am SO looking forward to …my birthday celebration this weekend!

Posted by Lisa at February 23, 2007 11:44 AM

I played!!

Posted by goofy girl at February 23, 2007 1:18 PM

1. I love going to cozy places for intimate, friendly gatherings.
2. Do you think it hurts when an irresistible force meets an immovable object?
3. Those teeny colored Christmas lights are one of my favorite decorations.
4. My collection of books is important to me.
5. How many tries does it take til you can pass variables through a form in PHP? (guess what I've been doing today?)
6. Up, up and away in my beautiful glass elevator...
7. I am SO looking forward to sleeping in and goofing off this weekend!

Posted by rampant bicycle at February 23, 2007 5:03 PM

mine is up too :)

Posted by Amy at February 23, 2007 5:17 PM

1. I love going to Bed late & sleeping in.
2. Do you think it hurts when a kid steps on the bones in your foot.
3. An old wooden toolbox is one of my favorite decorations.
4. My collection of Pictures is important to me.
5. How many visits to a blog does it take til you feel you should put them in your blog roll?
6. Up, up and away in my beautiful life!
7. I am SO looking forward to catching up on my blog reading this weekend!

Posted by Becky68 at February 23, 2007 8:45 PM

Hey Janet, found a new band for you. Link on my blog.

Posted by Julie at February 23, 2007 9:14 PM

1. I love going to ....Phantom of the Opera, the music inspires me.
2. Do you think it hurts when a ....piece of paper cuts you on the finger?
3. A dragon and a phoenix... is one of my favorite decorations.
4. My collection of ... photographs is important to me.
5. How many ... raindrops does it take til ....my cake is ruined, 'cause it took so long to bake it, and I'll never have that recipe again.
6. Up, up and away in my beautiful ...my beautiful...BALLOON !
7. I am SO looking forward to ... being out of the hospital this weekend!

Posted by SilverWillow at February 23, 2007 11:52 PM

1. I love going to .... drink another latte
2. Do you think it hurts when a .... you rip off a bandaid?
3.An angel ... is one of my favorite decorations.
4. My collection of ... photo graph albums is important to me.
5. How many years... does it take til .... I'm smart as my mom?
6. Up, up and away in my beautiful ... clouds
7. I am SO looking forward to ... sleeping this weekend!

Posted by Southern Byways at February 24, 2007 10:49 AM

1. I love going to ....sleep...and I love going to my friend's and families houses!
2. Do you think it hurts when a ....man is actually wrong????
3. Snowmen... is one of my favorite decorations.
4. My collection of snowbabies... is important to me.
5. How many snowstorms... does it take til ....they cancel work?
6. Up, up and away in my beautiful ... hot air balloon(i always wanted to be proposed to in a hot air balloon!!!)
7. I am SO looking forward to SEEING MY MOM... this weekend!

Posted by amy at February 24, 2007 10:01 PM

My answers are (finally) posted!!

Posted by Cat. at February 25, 2007 1:29 PM

1. I love going to .... bed (to sleep!)
2. Do you think it hurts when a ... hot flaming poker gets shoved in your eye?
3. the blue celtic throw on my wall ... is one of my favorite decorations.
4. My collection of ... moo cows ... is important to me.
5. How many total ... fuck-ups ... does it take til ... i figure out what i'm doing?
6. Up, up and away in my beautiful ... bah-loooon
7. I am SO looking forward to ... doing absolutely nothing ... this weekend!

Posted by monique at February 25, 2007 4:32 PM

1. I love going to .... sleep! (that sounds pathetic but oh well)
2. Do you think it hurts when a ... friend moves on and stops being as close to you as before?
3. Pictures of my boyfriend and family ... is one of my favorite decorations.
4. My collection of ... mp3s is important to me.
5. How many ... licks does it take til .... you get to the center of a tootsie pop?
6. Up, up and away in my beautiful ... bed to dreamland!
7. I am SO looking forward to ... a dinner with friends this weekend!

Posted by Amy at February 26, 2007 9:09 PM