<< Stuff Portrait Friday | Main | Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt: Broken >>
Friday Fill-In

1. The last thing I took a picture of was ....
3. One of my favorite scents is ....
4. ... makes me laugh ALOT.
5. When I daydream it's usually about ....
6. Lions and tigers and ... oh my! [movie quote]
7. This weekend, I want to ....

1. The last thing I took a picture of was this:
365/24, eiffel tower and circle of lights.
It's for the Project 365 thingie I joined on Flickr.
2. Love is like oxygen; you get too much you get too high, not enough and you're gonna die. [song lyric] I heard this on the radio a couple weeks ago and thought it would make a nice fit here...I love that people were creative and used other words, however!
3. One of my favorite scents is clove lately. It's dominant in the BPAL scent, Blood Kiss, that I put on this morning.
4. 30 Rock makes me laugh ALOT. Freakin' Alec Baldwin hahahah!
5. When I daydream it's usually about places I want to travel to, or places I've been.
6. Lions and tigers and bears oh my! [movie quote]. From the Wizard of Oz, one of my favorite movies :-)
7. This weekend, I want to [edited for content] and also look for a new car; I'm still undecided as to whether I want to keep the one I have or get a Honda Fit.

Comments

Comments

mine is up! =)

happy Friday!

Posted by Dawn at February 9, 2007 10:38 AM

1. last night I took a picture of some bread I made

2. "Love of Snape"
3. honeysuckle
4. life
5. sex or money
6. "bears" but not the Chicago ones
7. make more bread--and take pictures

Michele sent me to see you, Janet!

Posted by utenzi at February 9, 2007 10:39 AM

The last thing I took a picture of was a pair of?? for tomorrow's photo hunt
2. LOVE is like oxygen; you get too much you get too high, not enough and you're gonna die. [song lyric]
3. One of my favorite scents is lavender
4. Hubby makes me laugh ALOT.
5. When I daydream it's usually about what I want to be when I grow up
6. Lions and tigers and ....a safari? I don't know! oh my! [movie quote]
7. This weekend, I want to sleep in
Hi, here via Michele's this time :)

Posted by mar at February 9, 2007 10:39 AM

1. The last thing I took a picture of was .... most likely NSPy.
2. Love ... is like oxygen; you get too much you get too high, not enough and you're gonna die. (hmm... am I supposed to fill in the lyric? I dunno!)
3. One of my favorite scents is .... James. Purchase-able scents would include citrus-y or other "clean" scents. Nothing floral.
4. Brad... makes me laugh A LOT.
5. When I daydream it's usually about .... (in my moments of "too much to do") my to do list attacking me. (in my moments of calm) fun things that I'll be doing over the weekend. Or places I'd like to travel.
6. Lions and tigers and kitties!... oh my! Ok, so it's supposed to be bears. Fine.
7. This weekend, I want to .... get rid of this damn cold/crud, take care of the huge pile o' laundry, deal with the paperwork on my desk that's been ignored lately, get a bunch of snuggling in.

Posted by Lisa at February 9, 2007 11:31 AM

1. The last thing I took a picture of was my knitted penguin - in - progress.
2. ... is like oxygen; you get too much you get too high, not enough and you're gonna die. [song lyric] Um, am I supposed to be filling this in with the correct answer? I don't know it, so I'll say "love."
3. One of my favorite scents is the smell of a pine forest. But it has to be real pine smell for maximum love. Too chemical and it's just stomach-turning, but out in the woods with the added smell of earth and water? Aces.
4. Internet foolishness makes me laugh ALOT.
5. When I daydream it's usually about some story I would write if I had the patience to sit down and write it.
6. Lions and tigers and bears oh my! [movie quote] Incidentally L. Frank Baum wrote about a lot of things that were waaaay weirder than bears. The Li-Mon-Eags were just the start. ;)
7. This weekend, I want to go see my first burlesque show. :)

Posted by rampant bicycle at February 9, 2007 11:32 AM

1. The last thing I took a picture of was my silly new clock.
3. One of my favorite scents is Roses.
4. ... makes me laugh ALOT.
5. When I daydream it's usually about having lots of money & traveling.
6. Lions and tigers and Bears oh my! [movie quote]
7. This weekend, I want to Get some extra sleep!

Posted by Becky68 at February 9, 2007 1:25 PM

whichever is cheapest ;)

Posted by megan at February 9, 2007 1:39 PM

Whoops! missed that #4 I don't know how!
It should have read Saturday Night Live, nothing too exciting.
Thanks for pointing that out Janet! ;^}

Posted by Becky68 at February 9, 2007 2:27 PM

I played at my place, I didn't know the quotes, so I made them up ;)

Posted by Gina at February 9, 2007 3:21 PM

Done at my place. Ooops, didn't realise we were supposed to fill in the quotes properly. Oh well.

Posted by Julie at February 9, 2007 5:55 PM

1. The last thing I took a picture of was .... I can't say the very last thing, as it was something very specific for work and I'm not saying what I do for my job. So, the second to last photo I took was of me in the mirror this morning at work for my Project 365 photo.
2.Love ... is like oxygen; you get too much you get too high, not enough and you're gonna die. [song lyric]
3. One of my favorite scents is ....the smell that comes right when it first starts to rain.
4. Ellen... makes me laugh ALOT.
5. When I daydream it's usually about ....heh, heh, heh...lately it's been about warm sandy beaches.
6. Lions and tigers and queers... oh my! [movie quote]
7. This weekend, I want to ....see a movie, go on a early Valentine's Day date, paint Ian's room, possibly buy a car (better put my ball-buster persona on) and file my taxes. Well, not so much want to file my taxes, but I certainly should!

Posted by Lisa at February 9, 2007 6:17 PM

I should join this soon. :) Fun! I can probably do one more.

Smell of eucalyptus lately.

Posted by Blue Fire at February 9, 2007 8:51 PM

Here are my Friday fill In's....it is still Friday right? LOL

1. The last thing I took a picture of was my two cousins in their little cashmere blazers sitting at a baby grand piano at my nana's wake.

2. LOVE (apparently bc everyone said it)is like oxygen; you get too much you get too high, not enough and you're gonna die.

This made me think of the song Lyric "Your love is better than ice cream, better than anything I've ever had...." now who is that by?

3. One of my favorite scents is Tide Laundry detergent.

4. I makes me laugh ALOT.

5. When I daydream it's usually about warm sunny beaches and owning my own home.

6. Lions and tigers and BEARS oh my!

7. This weekend, I want to sleep in on Saturday, relax Saturday night, accomplish something Sunday (nothing specific..just something) oh yes and watch some Rescue Me.

Posted by Michelle at February 9, 2007 10:09 PM