<< Hot | Main | A walk in the woods >>

Don't forget ... the Friday Fill-Ins are over here now!

1. I enjoy photography more than anything else.
2. Blogging satisfies my need for being heard (or seen or read!)
3. When I look at a full moon, I feel amazed! Last night's was gorgeous, rising up over Boston.
4. If I want a snack, I usually reach for a bag of chips or maybe some peanut butter on bread.
5. The most recent movie I saw, Live Free or Die Hard made me gasp at some of those wild crashes!
6. If only I had enough money to live the way I want to.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to last night I hung out with friends, tomorrow today my plans include keeping warm and Sunday, I want to walk the dogs!

Comments

Comments

Sounds like a fun weekend :) I LOVE long weekends!

Posted by amy at November 24, 2007 12:23 PM

It's Sunday here now, and walking the dogs is on my list too. Except I want to get out before it becomes 80 degrees F!!

Posted by Shirley at November 24, 2007 12:36 PM

I'm with you on the keeping warm part. It's freezing in Dallas!!

Posted by Vader's Mom at November 24, 2007 4:09 PM

I want to see Live Free or Die Hard. I missed seeing it when it was showing on the big screen and I must admit I like that series! :-)

Posted by DebR at November 24, 2007 4:29 PM

Number six would be awesome!

Posted by SwordGirl at November 24, 2007 4:44 PM

1. I enjoy photography and writing more than anything else.
2. Blogging, I don't do it, but I read a few.
3. When I look at a full moon, I feel warm inside.
4. If I want a snack, I usually want something like a fruit or some crackers.
5. The most recent movie I saw, August Rush was really, really good. I loved the music.
6. If only I had enough money to do everything I would like to do for others.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a nice quiet evening, tomorrow going to Sturbridge with Ron to celebrate our 36th anniversary (which is Monday) and Sunday, Church, shopping and reading!

Posted by Mel at November 24, 2007 9:58 PM

Have a nice weekend!

Posted by tanabata at November 24, 2007 10:36 PM

Thanks for your comment :)
I am late posting but I made it.

Posted by lovesmukiwa at November 24, 2007 11:14 PM

Ah yes, photography...you do have a camera with you in your profile photo huh? :D

Posted by Serena at November 25, 2007 8:07 AM

YOU with a CAMERA?? Heavens, no!

Michele sent me. Like I need a reason to visit?

The Moon was prettier here on Friday than on Saturday. Lit up my whole bathroom, too.

Posted by Susan Helene Gottfried at November 25, 2007 4:11 PM

I didn't manage to play, but if you look at LJ you'll see why. ;)

Posted by Lisa at November 26, 2007 6:19 PM