<< Create a story | Main | RIP II, The Twilight Series >>
If you play, please link back to me and leave me a comment letting me know you played, so I can come visit!

I was away photographing a friend's wedding in St. Thomas, so we'll have the Friday Fill-In on Sunday! Sorry about that! Will a picture help?

6344

Without further ado, here you go!

1. Sunburn _____.
2. Pirates _____.
3. Beach _____.
4. The best thing about "Island time" is _____.
5. Rum punch _____.
6. Snorkeling _____.
7. And as for the weekend, Friday I _____, Saturday my plans included _____ and Sunday, I _____!

1. Sunburn HURTS, but fades to a nice tan.
2. Pirates ...arrrrhhhh! Pirates!
3. Beach time was my next to the favorite thing to do on St. Thomas.
4. The best thing about "Island time" is nothing ever happens on time and it feels like I belong for once!
5. Rum punch is delicious.
6. Snorkeling is best at night, when you can see all sorts of things!
7. And as for the weekend, Friday I took the above photo (and got locked out on the balcony of my room, more about that later), Saturday my plans included eating brunch with the bride and groom and their friends and family; going to St. John and snorkeling; and eating a lovely dinner at sunset and Sunday, I spent all day flying, dammit!

Comments

Comments

Better late than never, as they say.

Sounds like a great weekend. I want to go there!

Posted by Julie at September 30, 2007 8:42 PM

1. burn hurts
2. Pirates smell
3. Beach bum
4. The best thing about "Island time" is getting a tan, and no clocks.
5. Rum punch GOOD
6. Snorkeling love it
7. And as for the weekend, Friday I I received the new Bruce CD "MAGIC in the mail, Saturday my plans included painting, cleaning, memorizing the CD and Sunday, I worked my ass off while listening to Bruce!

Posted by Laura at September 30, 2007 8:55 PM

PS. Saw the pics on flickr - good job!

Posted by Julie at September 30, 2007 9:05 PM

1. Sunburn happens when you forget to put on sunscreen, I did this weekend.
2. Pirates Booty is a fun snack that I like.
3. Beach, a place I love to be anytime.
4. The best thing about "Island time" is not having the usual stuff to do.
5. Rum punch sounds intoxicating.
6. Snorkeling is one of the things I LOVE to do.
7. And as for the weekend, Friday I went to the Durhan Fair, Saturday my plans included meeting friends at the UCONN football game and Sunday, I went to the lake where the kids were camping and we went canoeing!

Posted by Mel at September 30, 2007 10:15 PM

Thank you so much for coming down!!! I hope you had a good time. I think island life is the life for me. JR asked me if I would mind him transferring to the coast guard because there is a small detachment there. I said, hell no! Where do we sign up??? :)

We already love the pictures you have up on Flickr. JR kept saying, oh no that's my favorite. Oh wait, I love that one. I can't thank you enough. I'm on a mission to enlist Capt. J Sparrow to aid in thanking you though!
We're off to Cabo in the morning. Thanks again! I loved seeing you in St. Thomas, meeting Maureen (again), and having such wonderful pictures taken (that's by you)!

Hugs

Posted by Azzy at October 1, 2007 1:30 AM

I played, I played! (Said like Tatu on Fantasy Island, Boss)

Posted by wil at October 1, 2007 9:01 AM

I have been checking out the Flickr pics- Fantastic!

I did my fill-in.

Posted by Lisa at October 1, 2007 9:40 AM

Love the photo, can't wait to hear about being locked out of your balcony... that happened to paul and I once but luckily the front door was open and a kind neighbor helped us out! :)

1. Sunburn __sucks, so I cover up and sit in the shade while my friends tan ;)___.
2. Pirates __please don't take me money!!___.
3. Beach __is divine!___.
4. The best thing about "Island time" is __it isn't filled with all sorts of obligations___.
5. Rum punch _sounds good!____.
6. Snorkeling __is one of my favorite things to do!___.
7. And as for the weekend, Friday I __was in labor and delivery___, Saturday my plans included __getting out early and heading over to a bday celebration!___ and Sunday, I __slept___!

Posted by goofy girl at October 1, 2007 11:07 AM

1. Sunburn hurts a whole damn lot.
2. Pirates can be very sexy. Except if they were in The Pirate Movie.
3. Beaches are wonderful places at night.
4. The best thing about "Island time" is it's free and easy.
5. Rum punch would be nice right about now.
6. Snorkeling isn't something I've done before.
7. And as for the weekend, Friday I took the day off of work and wandered about Boston with my sweetie, Saturday my plans included a birthday dinner meal in Davis Square for my roommate and Sunday, I was overwhelmed by the fact that I have 8500 photos on my laptop and need to find duplicates and clean up the mess! And my usual Sunday activities. ;)

Posted by Lisa at October 2, 2007 3:21 PM

Mine are (or will be in a few minutes) up!

Posted by Becky68 at October 2, 2007 7:10 PM

I have done my fill in.

Posted by Serena at October 4, 2007 12:19 PM

Thanks for visiting Janet. :D Looking forward to the next game.

Posted by Serena at October 4, 2007 12:37 PM