<< Thursday Photo Day: Those Crazy Kids... | Main | Saturday Photo Hunt: Paper >>
If you play, please link back to me and leave me a comment letting me know you played, so I can come visit!

1. I think _____.
2. I desire _____.
3. What if _____.
4. The best thing about _____.
5. When will _____.
6. The best thing that happened to me so far this week _____.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!

1. I think... it's time for a change.
2. I desire... a wicked dirty martini.
3. What if... everyone got what they wanted, would they still want it?
4. The best thing about... New England is autumn.
5. When will... I feel grown up?
6. The best thing that happened to me so far this week... was the amazing comments I got on my photography! Thank all of you :-)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to... doing a bit of shopping and calling Gaylen to wish her a happy birthday, tomorrow my plans include... getting an oil change, giving Wolf a bath, going to the beach and Sunday, I want to... read and relax!

Comments

Comments

1. I think about my Grandfather a lot lately.
2. I desire to travel, to write and take photos.
3. What if I get to go to Paris?
4. The best thing about my life is Ron.
5. When will we get to travel some more.
6. The best thing that happened to me so far this week is having ideas about my writing.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging out with Ron, tomorrow my plans include going on a hike and Sunday, I want to get to church and then just be outside!

Posted by Mel at September 20, 2007 7:41 PM

1. I think I need a vacation.
2. I desire peace of mind.
3. What if I hit the lottery!?
4. The best thing about Sundays are FOOTBALL!!
5. When will our troops come home?
6. The best thing that happened to me so far this week is that I paid all of my bills on time!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to - I have no idea what the hell Im doing this weekend!!!!! But I know Im taking a painting break!

Posted by Laura at September 20, 2007 7:53 PM

I played. :)

Posted by Julie at September 20, 2007 7:53 PM

1. I think my life will change a lot with this new boss.
2. I desire our adoption of "M" to go through.
3. What if it doesn't?
4. The best thing about our new house is going to be the solitude - AFTER we move!
5. When will the building I work in get repaired?
6. The best thing that happened to me so far this week was M's first birthday and seeing him love his present.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to go home from work early, tomorrow my plans include getting an oil change and Sunday, I want to sleep!

Posted by J at September 20, 2007 9:29 PM

Janet, mine's up early because I didn't know if I'd have time to do it tomorrow. I enjoyed playing!

Posted by deb at September 20, 2007 9:46 PM

1. I think that I should probably go to bed soon.
2. I desire to get my pretty tattoo design on my body.
3. What if I drop my new camera? No worries! It's drop-proof (up to 5').
4. The best thing about autumn is the changing of the leaves. The best thing about this week is that I'm going away for the weekend with my sweetheart.
5. When will it be time for us to leave, dammit?! (Answer: tomorrow at 3 pm)
6. The best thing that happened to me so far this week that Monday was my one year anniversary with James.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a weekend away with my boy at a mystery destination, tomorrow my plans include dinner that requires nice clothing (and is also totally a surprise) and Sunday, I want to probably not come back from this short vacation with James! I love my romantic man. *grin*

I hope you have a fab weekend too!

Posted by Lisa at September 20, 2007 11:07 PM

You need an oil change?

Posted by Julie at September 20, 2007 11:47 PM

Mine are up!

Posted by Becky68 at September 21, 2007 12:04 AM

1. I think occaisionally.
2. I desire chocolate (DUH!).
3. What if the Earth was flat and the continents were attached to a giant conveyer belt, so half the year we'd live upside down - on the plus side anyone who's a "skinny twit" would be too light for gravity and they'd just fall away never to annoy you again ;-).
4. The best thing about life is that the possiblities are endless!
5. When will they develop a teleport type device so I can sleep in a little a later in the morning and once I'm ready just press a button and BAM I'm at work?
6. The best thing that happened to me so far this week was enjoying the Smashing Pumpkins concert with my neices who had never been to a concert before!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxation, tomorrow my plans include a Lobster Dinner Cruise and Sunday, I want to continue to ignore my laundry and go to the beach again!

Hehe - that was fun (as always!) Have a great weekend! :-)

Posted by Frigga at September 21, 2007 12:06 AM

Mine are up!

Posted by Princess Yaffa at September 21, 2007 1:35 AM

Mine's up at last! Only a few hours left in Friday here.

Posted by tanabata at September 21, 2007 7:27 AM

Mine are up, too.

Posted by wil at September 21, 2007 8:26 AM

I'm up.

Fun fill-in today.

Thanks!

Have a great weekend, all!

Posted by JennieBoo at September 21, 2007 8:40 AM

These were tough. Happy Friday!

Posted by Kwizgiver at September 21, 2007 8:42 AM

Hurray for Friday! My answers are up.

Posted by Lisa at September 21, 2007 10:22 AM

I discovered this fun meme through Tanabata and thought I'd join in. I posted my first Fill-In today.

Posted by Literary Feline at September 21, 2007 10:59 AM

This is my first Friday Fill-In. Liking it already. :)

Posted by Raivyn at September 21, 2007 11:12 AM

Mine's up! Thanks!

Posted by Kiki at September 21, 2007 11:36 AM

Michelle sent me to say hi

1. I think there for I am.
2. I desire peace.
3. What if a frog had wings.
4. The best thing about me is there is only one of me.
5. When will I learn
6. The best thing that happened to me so far this week oh nothing it was pretty normal day.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to my dinner party, tomorrow my plans include movie with friends and Sunday, I want to enjoy the day with my hubby!

Posted by novy at September 21, 2007 11:49 AM

Hey Janet! My list is up.

((()))

Posted by Sword Girl at September 21, 2007 12:51 PM

Mine are up, have a great weekend!

Posted by Cassie at September 21, 2007 2:26 PM

I filled mine in this Friday!!

Posted by Secret Agent Mama at September 21, 2007 2:27 PM

Mine's done

Posted by Kandy Cox at September 21, 2007 2:42 PM

Oh, the beach sounds lovely! You know, I have never had a dirty martini before...hmmm

And how does Wolf behave in the bath scene? Naughty or nice??

I played :x)

Posted by SilverWillow at September 21, 2007 2:51 PM

mine's up. :)

Posted by soleil at September 21, 2007 3:51 PM

Hello, Michele sent me to play friday fill-in and am on my way to my blog to do so...

Have a great week-end...and do drop by and see my answers...

Posted by Sara at September 21, 2007 4:21 PM

Hi - my first time playing:
1. I think most of the time!
2. I desire a nice cup of tea!
3. What if tomorrow never comes...
4. The best thing about knitting is creating something beautiful!
5. When will I go to Venice again ...
6. The best thing that happened to me so far this week is enrolling on a Swedish Massage course.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a good nights sleep, tomorrow my plans include watching three games of rugby and Sunday, I want to watch more games of rugby and make an apple pie!

Posted by The Holistic Knitter at September 21, 2007 7:01 PM

1. I think ___my nose is running__.
2. I desire ___a vacation!__.
3. What if ___TV wasn't so dumbed down__.
4. The best thing about _nightime is that is cools down!____.
5. When will __my allergies stop acting up___.
6. The best thing that happened to me so far this week __just being on a new rotation that I actually really like!___.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to __sleeping!___, tomorrow my plans include __a birthday dinner for a friend___ and Sunday, I want to __eat lots of apples!___!

Posted by goofy girl at September 21, 2007 9:31 PM