<< Thursday Photo Day: Love | Main | Why Does a Turkey Cross the Road? >>
If you play, please link back to me and leave me a comment letting me know you played, so I can come visit!

Julie, of I Love a Good Book, came up with the questions this week, check her out! She lives in Australia, works in a bookstore, plays guitar and loves Zeppelin! Thanks, Jules!

1. There's _____ and then there's _____!
2. Subscribe to _____ because _____
3. I love a good book because _____.
4. My favourite position is _____.
5. I need to quit _____.
6. I need to start _____.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!

Don't forget...have fun!

1. There's hot and then there's Uncle Fester hot!
2. Subscribe to kindess because karma's a bitch!
3. I love a good book because reading is so much fun!.
4. My favourite position is reclining ;-).
5. I need to quit selling myself short.
6. I need to start exercising.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Diana's wedding rehearsal, tomorrow my plans include photographing Diana's wedding and attending Megan's engagement party and Sunday, I want to relax, but I'll be photographing Diana's wedding reception!

Comments

Comments

Ha, I better go do it then........

Posted by Julie at August 16, 2007 9:15 PM

My answers are posted. I'm still pondering what to say about Harry...maybe tomorrow....

Posted by Cat. at August 16, 2007 10:48 PM

They'll be up shortly!

Posted by Becky68 at August 16, 2007 11:27 PM

Posted by Faith at August 17, 2007 8:25 AM

1. There's Happpiness and then there's JOY!
2. Subscribe to giving to others because it is a good thing to do.
3. I love a good book because it carries me off to others times and places and it's great fun.
4. My favourite position is lying on my side, either side will do.
5. I need to quit worrying.
6. I need to start writing more.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to maybe a movie or dinner out, tomorrow my plans include reading and hanging out and Sunday, I want to go to church and then relax!

Don't forget...have fun!

Posted by Mel at August 17, 2007 8:35 AM

I'm up!

Many thanks, Julie, for this week's fill-ins!

Happy weekend, all.

Posted by JennieBoo at August 17, 2007 8:48 AM

damn you had to mention fester, now I need to calm down. Have a great time at all your events.

Posted by ME at August 17, 2007 8:58 AM

No reclining for you this weekend. ;-) Have a great time photographing your events this weekend.

My answers are up!

Posted by Lisa at August 17, 2007 9:40 AM

1. There's hot and then there's omg-gonna-die-right-NOW hot!
2. Subscribe to loving kindness because mean people suck.
3. I love a good book because it's a great escape.
4. My favourite position is with someone I love.
5. I need to quit moping today, damnit!
6. I need to start exercising.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to something... might be hanging out with a friend or a book, tomorrow my plans include dressing up in Medieval garb and going to a party and Sunday, I want to not go to Yet Another Arisia meeting, but I'm going anyway!

Hope you have a great weekend, Janet!

Posted by Lisa at August 17, 2007 1:17 PM

Hi! Had to play along again! Thanks for the fun and thanks Julie for guesting on the Fill-In :) Have a great weekend!

Posted by Maryanne at August 17, 2007 2:40 PM

Done!

Posted by Zen at August 17, 2007 4:54 PM

I hope to be up before too long...

Posted by Kwizgiver at August 17, 2007 5:02 PM

Mine are posted! Have a great weekend! RYC: the balloon fest was in Greenfield MA. beautiful wasn't it?

Posted by jeanne at August 17, 2007 6:23 PM

1. There's __a day___ and then there's __Friday!___!
2. Subscribe to __few email lists___ because __then you don't end up with a cluttered inbox ;)___
3. I love a good book because __it takes me away to another world___.
4. My favourite position is __lol! in some way relaxing - sitting, lying, reclining...___.
5. I need to quit __getting mad about things that aren't worth my time___.
6. I need to start __cleaning up the apt___.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to __sleeping___, tomorrow my plans include __working at the free clinic___ and Sunday, I want to __hang out with Wolfie!___!

Posted by goofy girl at August 17, 2007 6:59 PM

Ok, I'm addicted to your blog. You have such fun memes you do (until now I've thought most I've seen were pretty dull). So I've started doing this one as well. You're good, you're real good.

Posted by -E at August 17, 2007 9:04 PM

Hi there! I'm new to your blog, I hope you have a good weekend and the pictures turn out well. I did the meme and will be back next week...
thanks,
Delphine

Posted by Delphine at August 17, 2007 10:30 PM

Hey :)

Wil, of Daily Snooze, directed me to this entry. How fun. I will post this meme for my Monday entry, and I will come back with a direct link. :) Looking forward to this. I LOVED your answers by the way... Uncle Fester! Tee Hee. :)

Posted by Carly at August 19, 2007 4:49 AM