<< Photo Thursday - Beauty | Main | SPF: A Rainbow >>
Friday Fill-In #30!
If you play, please link back to me and leave me a comment letting me know you played, so I can come visit!

BTW, all questions are courtesy of Megan today, except for #7, of course :-) She thought 'em up last night when we were standing in line to see a sneak preview of the movie Stardust, which is a movie EVERYONE should go see. Robert DeNiro was GREAT and it was narrated by Ian McKellen. Woohoo!

1. Yesterday I was _____.
2. Today I am _____.
3. Tomorrow I will _____.
4. Someday I'm going to _____.
5. I will never _____.
6. I might _____.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!

Don't forget...have fun!

1. Yesterday I was enthralled by an awesome movie.
2. Today I am working a half day.
3. Tomorrow I will be hanging out with Mo, Di, Bets and 5 little girls.
4. Someday I'm going to lose all this weight.
5. I will never touch a spider willingly.
6. I might fall in love again.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to arriving at Mo's, tomorrow my plans include The "World Famous" Lipizzaner Stallions and Sunday, I want to see Betsy's camp!

Have a GREAT weekend!

Comments

Comments

Done - not that I've waiting or anything!

Posted by Julie at July 27, 2007 12:59 AM

Insert "been" in the appropriate place!

Posted by Julie at July 27, 2007 1:02 AM

WOW, this like it could be interesting...

I will answer now, and see if the 'L' will let me 'play'.

So here goes:

1. Yesterday I was getting over the flu.

2. Today I am (had) lunch with an old friend in from the country.

3. Tomorrow I will be having morning tea with a friend of 'L' so home I go to do some housework...

4. Someday I'm going to learn how to fly (an aircraft).

5. I will never swim in the nude.

6. I might do number 5 if I have enough to drink!

7. And as for the weeked, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner at the in-laws, tomorrow my plans include doing the mowing and gardening and Sunday, I want to celebrate a winter Christmas with some friends from work up in the mountains!

I hope that this is ok, and thanks for the visit!

Posted by burntofferings at July 27, 2007 1:06 AM

1 Having coffee with the girls.
2 Quick maintenance visit to beautician, then ironing
3 Hope to garden - weather permitting
4 Turn my blog into a book
5 stop loving MTL
6 lose my marbles
7 Putting my feet up, tomorrow: sorting out my problem with Symnatec who have overcharged me and Sunday catch up with all the chores I have missed during the week.
Hi Janet! Michele says hi!

Posted by Pat or Pi at July 27, 2007 2:18 AM

My answers are up!

Posted by wil at July 27, 2007 5:01 AM

Huhu, mine are up. But where are your answers? Have a nice weekend. ;-)

Posted by Tina at July 27, 2007 5:06 AM

mine are up! Woo Hoo! First time!

Posted by rusvw at July 27, 2007 8:01 AM

1. Yesterday I was ___with Hubby's family__.
2. Today I am _going to a family barbecue____.
3. Tomorrow I will _be going to a big banquet and dance____.
4. Someday I'm going to __finish reading Harry Potter___.
5. I will never ____get a tattoo_.
6. I might _eat more than I should today____.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to __bluegrass music___, tomorrow my plans include more family fun_____ and Sunday, I want to make it back home safely_____!

Don't forget...have fun!

Posted by Maribeth at July 27, 2007 8:07 AM

1. Yesterday I was busy packing for the beach.
2. Today I am cleaning and watching my grandsons.
3. Tomorrow I will drive to the beach.
4. Someday I'm going to write a book.
5. I will never be good at math.
6. I might take a at least one great picture at the beach.
7. And as for the weeked, tonight I'm looking forward to packing the car, tomorrow my plans include sitting on the beach and Sunday, I want to swim!

Don't forget...have fun!

Posted by Mel at July 27, 2007 8:35 AM

I'm up and happy it's Friday!

YAY!

Posted by JennieBoo at July 27, 2007 8:39 AM

i got 'em done i got 'em done

Posted by monique at July 27, 2007 8:44 AM

Mine are up. TGIF (oh, boy, and that's a heartfelt one, too)!!

Finished Deathly Hallows last night.... hmmmm.....

Posted by Cat. at July 27, 2007 9:02 AM

I played. And oh, I'm so glad it's Friday. Even if Joe weren't coming home, although I'm really glad he is, it would still mean I could sleep lateish tomorrow morning. Call isn't until 12:30, and even though that means a 40 minute drive, that still lets me sleep well beyond my usual 6 a.m. alarm time.

Posted by Faith at July 27, 2007 9:38 AM

First of all, I'm glad to see Snape atop your blog again. ;)

Here are my fill-ins

1. Yesterday I was _____ booking my new trip to Greece!.
2. Today I am _____ so glad it's Friday.
3. Tomorrow I will _____ go shopping and get my hair cut.
4. Someday I'm going to _____ get a book published.
5. I will never _____ have children.
6. I might _____ eat too much today and pop.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____ my planned steak dinner, tomorrow my plans include _____ shopping and Sunday, I want to _____ rest!

Posted by carmen at July 27, 2007 9:55 AM

What fun! Have a great weekend!

Posted by Kwizgiver at July 27, 2007 10:35 AM

Can just anyone join in? 'Cause mine are up, too...

Posted by sam at July 27, 2007 11:36 AM

I posted mine!

Posted by Becky68 at July 27, 2007 12:57 PM

Mine is up

Posted by Tiffany at July 27, 2007 1:12 PM

Enjoy your half day! Whoo-hoo!!
Mine are posted.

Posted by Lisa at July 27, 2007 1:22 PM

First time player! Thanks!

Posted by Melanie Marie at July 27, 2007 2:13 PM

#1 - which Movie was it?
#4 - i wanna lose it, too.

Have a nice weekend, haha oh no, tomorrow i wanna see your PhotoHunt ;-) Have a nice day. ;-)

Posted by Tina at July 27, 2007 2:25 PM

Mine is posted!

Posted by Kristi at July 27, 2007 3:09 PM

Mne are up - better late than never - it is quitting time and Thank God It Is Friday! Have a great weekend everyone!

Posted by Michelle at July 27, 2007 4:37 PM

Mine are up, first time on this blog!

Posted by Cassie at July 27, 2007 8:28 PM

1. Yesterday I was at dinner with my sweeties.
2. Today I am waiting for a boy to come in from out of town.
3. Tomorrow I will be kissing a lot.
4. Someday I'm going to ever have a night to myself.
5. I will never be sad about this time in my life.
6. I might want some ice cream because it's so damned hot!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to tasty dinner at La Spina, tomorrow my plans include cuddling, kissing and laundry and Sunday, I want to sleep in but I have stuff to do!

Posted by Lisa at July 27, 2007 9:51 PM

mine are up...hope you are enjoying your weekend so far!

Posted by tommiea at July 27, 2007 10:24 PM

1. Yesterday I was __having a not so bad day in surgery, mainly cause one of my good friends was with me and we were having fun!___.
2. Today I am __free to do what I want! Yahoo!___.
3. Tomorrow I will __be welcoming in the new class to my school!___.
4. Someday I'm going to __have a little more time I hope___.
5. I will never __hurt a doggie___.
6. I might __travel around the world, if I'm lucky! :D___.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to ___seeing Paul__, tomorrow my plans include __chillin with with Wolfie after the new students thing and maybe seeing one of my friends who has been away___ and Sunday, I want to __well since I'm doing this on Sunday, I'm going to say Monday, and on that day giving a presentation!___!

Posted by goofy girl at July 28, 2007 10:46 AM

It's OK that I played on Saturday, right? :)

Posted by Bob at July 28, 2007 11:13 AM

mine are up (late of course)

Posted by leslie at July 28, 2007 8:12 PM

Hi, I played, great pictures--thanks for sharing! Have a wonderful weekend!

Posted by Cassie at August 3, 2007 9:14 PM