<< Thursday Thirteen #74 | Main | Saturday Scavenger Photo: Fake >>
Friday Fill In, #27
If you play, please link back to me and leave me a comment letting me know you played, so I can come visit!

All questions thanks to MB!

1. On a hot summer's day _____ is my favorite thing!
2. When I think of summertime fun, I think of _____.
3. _____ is my favorite flavor of ice cream.
4. My new favorite drink is _____.
5. One of my happiest summertime memories is _____.
6. The best place to watch fireworks (or submarine races) is _____!
7. What are you doing this weekend? Tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!

Don't forget...have fun!

1. On a hot summer's day a nice cool dip in the ocean is my favorite thing!
2. When I think of summertime fun, I think of frozen milkyways.
3. Coffee chip is my favorite flavor of ice cream.
4. My new favorite drink is gin & tonic.
5. One of my happiest summertime memories is swimming at Surfdrive Beach in Falmouth with my cousins.
6. The best place to watch fireworks (or submarine races) is I'm not tellin'!
7. What are you doing this weekend? Tonight I'm looking forward to Fireworks, tomorrow my plans include sitting outside on the chaise lounge reading Order of the Phoenix (in preparation for the movie next week!) and Sunday, I want to not leave my cousin's house!

Comments

Comments

I'm done. Prefer my gin with lemon to tonic. Not that I drink gin very often at all.

Posted by Julie at July 5, 2007 9:11 PM

1. On a hot summer's day __ice cream___ is my favorite thing!
2. When I think of summertime fun, I think of __going to the beach___.
3. _Ben & Jerry's Creme Caramel____ is my favorite flavor of ice cream.
4. My new favorite drink is _Fruit2O____.
5. One of my happiest summertime memories is _going to Surf Drive Beach and eating Frozen Milkyways____.
6. The best place to watch fireworks (or submarine races) is __My own screened in porch___!
7. What are you doing this weekend? Tonight I'm looking forward to __fireworks___, tomorrow my plans include ___a cookout__ and Sunday, I want to __vegetate___!

Posted by Maribeth at July 5, 2007 9:53 PM

1. On a hot summer's day my hammock, a book & a tall glass of water is my favorite thing!
2. When I think of summertime fun, I think of going to the beach.
3. Chocolate is my favorite flavor of ice cream.
4. My new favorite drink is Peach Margaritas.
5. One of my happiest summertime memories is the summers I lived at Nantasket beach.
6. The best place to watch fireworks (or submarine races) is -lol, my porch I guess, we lit our own this year, 'cause you can do that in VA!
7. What are you doing this weekend? Tonight I'm looking forward to Blogging & catching up on my blog reading, tomorrow my plans include taking my Son to an evaluation to see if his fine motor skills are lacking and Sunday, I want to sleep- but I'll be working instead!

Posted by Becky68 at July 5, 2007 10:57 PM

I'll play along this week.

Posted by Amber at July 6, 2007 12:30 AM

Mine are up. Have a great weekend.

Posted by wil at July 6, 2007 1:29 AM

Haha, we both have some with cousins at our fill in. Mine are up. Wish you nice weekend at you cousines.

Posted by Tina at July 6, 2007 5:40 AM

okay, i'm up.

Posted by ME at July 6, 2007 7:50 AM

Yay! I'm back! Mine is up!

Posted by Princess Yaffa at July 6, 2007 10:10 AM

mine is up! :)

Posted by Sword Girl at July 6, 2007 10:37 AM

1. On a hot summer's day going to the mall is my favorite thing!
2. When I think of summertime fun, I think of living somewhere else.
3. Vanilla is my favorite flavor of ice cream.
4. My new favorite drink is a martini-type drink with Malibu, pineapple juice, vodka and something else, but I can't remember the name!
5. One of my happiest summertime memories is swinging on the trapeze.
6. The best place to watch fireworks (or submarine races) is right on Deerfield Beach!
7. What are you doing this weekend? Tonight I'm looking forward to getting my new closet system, tomorrow my plans include waiting for my new mattress to be delivered and Sunday, I want to relax!

Posted by Finn at July 6, 2007 10:38 AM

And now Michele sent me...

Sorry I used up your turn! xo

Posted by Finn at July 6, 2007 11:00 AM

Frozen Milkeyways...yum! I haven't had those in forever. It reminds me of my aunts camp and at the rec hall they had them there.

Have a great weekend!

Posted by Lauren at July 6, 2007 11:32 AM

1. On a hot summer's day enjoying the heat is my favourite thing!
2. When I think of summertime fun, I think of the beach.
3.Vanilla is my favourite flavour of ice cream. Yes, I am boring that way.
4. My new favourite drink is water. Which is my old favourite drink. Yes, I am boring that way. Although wine follows closely behind. (see, not so boring)
5. One of my happiest summertime memories is always marked by what books I was reading that summer.
6. The best place to watch fireworks (or submarine races) is on a blanket in a park with a man that makes me swoon.
7. What are you doing this weekend? Tonight I'm looking forward to dinner with friends, tomorrow my plans include missing someone special and Sunday, I want to go to the beach followed by dinner with friends!

Posted by Michele at July 6, 2007 12:48 PM

Gin and Tonic - you are into the classic drinks :P Hehe I played!

Posted by goofy girl at July 6, 2007 3:58 PM

1. On a hot summer's day relaxing with a good book by some body of water even if its the kiddie pool for the dog is my favorite thing!
2. When I think of summertime fun, I think of NOT WORKING.
3. DQ Chocolate soft serve is my favorite flavor of ice cream.
4. My new favorite drink is the lime martini I had last night.
5. One of my happiest summertime memories is going to the cape every summer for the whole summer and being at my grandmother's on the lake - outside from sun up to sundown every day.
6. The best place to watch fireworks (or submarine races) is anywhere they are happening.
7. What are you doing this weekend? Tonight I'm looking forward to coloring my hair (yes doing it myself, tomorrow my plans include grocery shopping, errands and reading and Sunday, I want to visit my grandmother!

Happy Weekend

Posted by Michelle at July 6, 2007 6:13 PM

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Posted by Kwizgiver at July 6, 2007 11:57 PM

yey mine is up !

Posted by Amy at July 7, 2007 12:25 AM

I played......drinking my white wine now....cheers!

Posted by tommiea at July 7, 2007 12:38 AM

1. On a hot summer's day lemon water ice is my favorite thing!
2. When I think of summertime fun, I think of going to the beach with friends.
3. Coffee chip (or mint choc chip) is my favorite flavor of ice cream.
4. My new favorite drink is something fruity usually does the trick.
5. One of my happiest summertime memories is being a little kid and running out of the cold ocean water and rolling around in the hot sand. (Less happy memory - removing the sand from all of the places that it went.) ;)
6. The best place to watch fireworks (or submarine races) is from the side of a mountain in Colorado!
7. What are you doing this weekend? Tonight I'm looking forward to Psinging, tomorrow my plans include laundry, baking brownies and a BBQ and Sunday, I want to have a lazy morning/afternoon!

Happy weekend, a day late!

Posted by Lisa at July 7, 2007 12:16 PM