<< Having a good laugh | Main | Stuff Portrait Friday: Back >>
Friday Fill-in, #25
If you play, please link back to me and leave me a comment letting me know you played, so I can come visit!

This week, I have a theme...bloggers! These fill-ins are all about bloggers I read, so I'll include links in the extended entry. In the meantime, feel free to fill in the blanks with whatever comes to mind, about whoever comes to mind!

1. She loves _____, the darker the better!
2. He loves all types of _____.
3. This blogger misses _____.
4. Unfortunately, she's _____ lately!
5. _____ is not her strong suit; in fact I do believe _______, ho hum.
6. Her _____ fascinates me; I love that _____ smells (and tastes) of _____!
7. What are you doing this weekend? Tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!

Don't forget...have fun!

1. She loves chocolate, the darker the better!
2. He loves all types of science fiction.
3. This blogger misses Percy and Snape.
4. Unfortunately, she's swamped at work lately!
5. Blogging is not her strong suit, in fact, I do believe it bores her, ho hum.
6. Her character, Sebastian fascinates me; I love that he smells (and tastes!) of clove!
7. What are you doing this weekend? Tonight I'm looking forward to some free time, tomorrow my plans include getting those jalapeño plants into the garden and Sunday, I want to read and do some packing for my trip to Vegas!

Comments

Comments

I'm done. I filled in about bloggers I read. :)

Posted by Julie at June 14, 2007 10:02 PM

Not Percy and Snape - Percy and Jack! (the flag's okay but no substitute for the real thing).

Posted by Julie at June 14, 2007 10:16 PM

How fun. What a great way to expose your readers to other blogs...

Michele sent me,

Mike

Must've made a boo-boo, waiting for another chance...

Posted by Mr. Althouse at June 14, 2007 10:34 PM

Mine are up. Only one blogger cropped up, but she did it for two questions.

Posted by wil at June 15, 2007 3:02 AM

Up on my meme blog :)

Posted by Gabrielle at June 15, 2007 3:30 AM

I made a valiant attempt on my blog, you'll be proud to note!

Posted by megan at June 15, 2007 7:01 AM

I've never read these blogs, so I just "free associated".

Hope that's okay.

Happy Weekend, all!

Posted by JennieBoo at June 15, 2007 7:19 AM

Hey Janet, mine are up. Haha, you like my shoes. The ugly Hello Kittys, too? Wish you a great Weekend. Tina

Posted by Tina at June 15, 2007 8:33 AM

Mine are up! This was hard so I had to modify a bit. I really don;t read that many blogs that fit into the categories - but it was fun!

Posted by Michelle at June 15, 2007 9:13 AM

1. She loves chocolate, the darker the better!
2. He loves all types of kisses.
3. This blogger misses almost nothing! She's a sharp cookie.
4. Unfortunately, she's so damn busy lately!
5. Delegating is not her strong suit; in fact I do believe that she needs to take some lesson, ho hum.
6. Her photos fascinates me; I love that the candle I got in Salem smells of cinnamon and spices!
7. What are you doing this weekend? Tonight I'm looking forward to hanging out with her, tomorrow my plans include going to the Museum of Science with her and Sunday, I want to go shopping with him!

(hope the links are ok!)

Posted by Lisa at June 15, 2007 11:27 AM

LOL! These were fun!

Posted by Princess Yaffa at June 15, 2007 3:30 PM

Fun! Mine are up!

Posted by leslie at June 15, 2007 4:52 PM

1. She (Me) loves _chocolate____, the darker the better!
2. She loves all types of _the brown and gooey chocolate stuff____.
3. This blogger misses __her sanity___.
4. Unfortunately, she's ___feeling sad__ lately!
5. ___Self confidence__ is not her strong suit; in fact I do believe __she feels worthless sometimes_____, ho hum.
6. Her __cookies___ fascinates me; I love that ____cinnamon_ smell (and tastes) of __cookies___!
7. What are you doing this weekend? Tonight I'm looking forward to _sleep____, tomorrow my plans include ___painting__ and Sunday, I want to _finish painting____!

Posted by Maribeth at June 17, 2007 7:15 AM

My answers are up at last, but I didn't link to the blogs I was referring to, preferring to be all Mysterious and Sneaky.

Hope you are having a blast in Vegas!!!

Posted by Cat. at June 22, 2007 10:55 AM