<< Stuff Portrait Friday: Bounce | Main | Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt: Shoes >>
Friday Fill-in, #24
If you play, please link back to me and leave me a comment letting me know you played, so I can come visit! (Note: imascribbler - leave me your URL so I can come visit, I'm bummed I didn't get a chance to read about the Lost characters last week!)

Since it's my birthday month June, and I'm heading to Vegas in a couple weeks, we're going to have another theme--what happens in Vegas STAYS in Vegas. Bear that in mind while filling in the blanks this week, and if YOU'RE not going to Vegas...well, pretend you are!

1. The first thing I'll do when I get to Vegas will involve _____.
2. The LAST thing I'll do when I leave Vegas will be _____.
3. _____ is the thing I'm most looking forward to in Vegas.
4. Although it will be hot in June in Vegas _____will be even hotter!
5. The reason I chose Vegas was/is _____.
6. _____'s _____ just sent me a check!
7. Finally some time off from work! Tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!

Have a great weekend!

as I was prompted so lovingly by Megan, here are my answers:

1. The first thing I'll do when I get to Vegas will involve looking for everyone I'm supposed to be meeting at the airport.
2. The LAST thing I'll do when I leave Vegas will be close my eyes on the plane.
3. Seeing my friends is the thing I'm most looking forward to in Vegas.
4. Although it will be hot in June in Vegas mah girlz will be even hotter!
5. The reason I chose Vegas was/is so I can see Cirque du Soleil's show, Love.
6. Betsy's husband Griff just sent me a check!
7. Finally some time off from work! Tonight I'm looking forward to getting the hell outa work, tomorrow my plans include planting my tomatoes and jalapenos and Sunday, I want to relax!

Comments

Comments

1. The first thing I'll do when I get to Vegas will involve a tall cold cocktail!
2. The LAST think I'll do when I leave Vegas will be cry because I am so tired from staying up and having fun!
3. The Cirque de Sol show is the thing I'm most looking forward to in Vegas.
4. Although it will be hot in June in Vegas, Janetburning up the town for her birthday will be even hotter!
5. The reason I chose Vegas was/is because what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas - well except fo the hilarious blog entries.
6. United Health Cares's Flexible Spending Account sent is just about to send me a check!
7. Finally some time off from work! Tonight I'm looking forward to meeting up with friends from an old job, tomorrow my plans include having a BBQ with my parents coming over and Sunday, I want tol relax and enjoy myself at Paws in the Park!

Posted by Michelle at June 7, 2007 8:40 PM

I played.

Posted by Julie at June 7, 2007 9:12 PM

My answers are up, and now I want to go to Vegas too! :-)

Posted by Cat. at June 7, 2007 11:08 PM

I played too, and now I am totally wanting to go experience it!

Posted by SilverWillow at June 8, 2007 2:48 AM

You'll find my answers are up, too.

Posted by wil at June 8, 2007 5:37 AM

Yay for Vegas! You'll have such a good time. I've been there 5 times now, so this fill-in should be easy

1. The first thing I'll do when I get to Vegas will involve _____ a NAP! So I can party til the break of dawn.
2. The LAST think I'll do when I leave Vegas will be _____ hear the dings of the slot machines in the airport.
3. Massages and the Paris Breakfast Buffet and steak dinner at Prime _____ is the thing I'm most looking forward to in Vegas.
4. Although it will be hot in June in Vegas _____ JULY will be even hotter!
5. The reason I chose Vegas was/is _____ it's a 24-hour extravaganza!.
6. No one_____'s No one_____ just sent me a check! (And I'd sure like to get one, too.)
7. Finally some time off from work! Tonight I'm looking forward to _____ spending time with "the guy", tomorrow my plans include _____ more "guy" time and Sunday, I want tol _____ REST!

Posted by carmen at June 8, 2007 8:36 AM

I'm a "prude" I guess. Vegas holds no appeal for me...Oh, well. (Except for Ocean's 13!) I played anyway......

Have a great weekend, all!

Posted by JennieBoo at June 8, 2007 8:54 AM

all filled in!

Posted by monique at June 8, 2007 8:55 AM

1. The first thing I'll do when I get to Vegas will involve _Since I'm not going I am counting on my cousin to bring me back some pink M&M's____.
2. The LAST thing I'll do when I leave Vegas will be _My cousin will check for the M&M's for her favorite cousin____.
3. ___The M*M's for me will be the thing that Janet__ is most looking forward to in Vegas.
4. Although it will be hot in June in Vegas Janet will be able to bring those wonderful M&M's back for her cousin_____will be even hotter!
5. The reason I chose Vegas was/is the M&M's_____.
6. ___The IRS_____ just sent me a check!
7. Finally some time off from work! Tonight I'm looking forward to _Mindless movies and TV and dreams of M&M's____, tomorrow my plans include __dreaming of M&M's__ and Sunday, I want to _Dream of more and more M&M's____!

Posted by Maribeth at June 8, 2007 9:13 AM

I played today! Thanks for making the questions safe enough for me to answer. ;-)

Posted by Lisa at June 8, 2007 9:55 AM

OMG ~ you are gonna have so much fun!!!

I'm excited for you! hehe

I'm gonna have to skip this week 'cos I am soo brain dead, but hopefully next week I'll be able to play.

Posted by Sword Girl at June 8, 2007 10:40 AM

1. The first thing I'll do when I get to Vegas will involve lots of hot water.
2. The LAST think I'll do when I leave Vegas will be pack bathroom sundries (whaaaat? That isn't what you meant?).
3. Seeing the shows is the thing I'm most looking forward to in Vegas.
4. Although it will be hot in June in Vegas, the acts will be even hotter!
5. The reason I chose Vegas was/is that I've never been there before.
6. Work's payroll department just sent me a check (ok, so that's not until next week)!
7. Finally some time off from work! Tonight I'm looking forward to making tasty food for dinner, tomorrow my plans include a dance party of all things! (and some foolin' around) and Sunday, I want to not attend Arisia meetings but I'll be a good girl and go anyway!

Posted by Lisa at June 8, 2007 12:17 PM

1. The first thing I'll do when I get to Vegas will involve ESCORTS.
2. The LAST think I'll do when I leave Vegas will be GET HIS CARD.
3. D*CK (deck, what were you thinking) is the thing I'm most looking forward to in Vegas.
4. Although it will be hot in June in Vegas MY SUITE will be even hotter!
5. The reason I chose Vegas was/is TRUTH IN ADVERTISING, IT STAYS IN VEGAS.
6. PLAYERSs ANONYMOUS just sent me a check!
7. Finally some time off from work! Tonight I'm looking forward to GETTING DRUNK, tomorrow my plans include BARFING and Sunday, I want to GO INTO REHAB

Posted by ME at June 8, 2007 2:48 PM

yeah, so where are your effin' answers!? ;)

Posted by megan at June 8, 2007 3:08 PM

1. The first thing I'll do when I get to Vegas will involve one of its justifiably famous and massive buffets.
2. The LAST thing I'll do when I leave Vegas will be to count my winnings (ha!).
3. People-watching is the thing I'm most looking forward to in Vegas.
4. Although it will be hot in June in Vegas the casinos will be even hotter!
5. The reason I chose Vegas was/is to enjoy the excess of excess! (The architecture...the shows...the costumes...)
6. My office's accounts dept. just sent me a check!
7. Finally some time off from work! Tonight I'm looking forward to a screening of some Gilmore Girls, tomorrow my plans include diner food and video games, and Sunday, I want to play pool and watch anime!

Posted by rampant bicycle at June 8, 2007 3:48 PM

I'm up. :-) Fun questions.

Posted by Kwizgiver at June 8, 2007 8:58 PM

I never play these, cuz I just don't have anything creative to say but since its Vegas and I am the original Vegas Princess...I must!

1. The first thing I'll do when I get to Vegas will involve Unpack, check out the hotel, and take pictures!.
2. The LAST thing I'll do when I leave Vegas will be pack and take my last pictures.
3. Getting married is the thing I'm most looking forward to in Vegas (on my next trip)
4. Although it will be hot in June in Vegas a picture of the strip at night that janet will take for me will be even hotter!
5. The reason I chose Vegas was/is the entertainment, the lights and the heat, the fun.
6. Rich just gave me a check!
7. Finally some time off from work! Tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing with a good movie, tomorrow my plans include nothing but relaxing and shopping and Sunday, I want to go to kowloons and see spiderman 3!

I wish I was going...blah! But I know you will have fun..I can't wait to hear all about it.

Posted by Lauren at June 9, 2007 9:21 AM