<< Stuff Portrait Friday: Pink and Little
| Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt: Colorful >>
Friday Fill-in, #22
If you play, please link back to me and leave me a comment letting me know you played, so I can come visit!
1. 10 years at sea; one _____!
2. Why is the _____?
3. Here there be _____.
4. Ah..._____ does not know _____.
5. The _____ from the _____ must _____.
6. Of course it makes you _____.
7. This weekend, I _____, _____ and maybe even _____! Happy _____ Day!
Have a great weekend!.
1. 10 years at seas; one day on land.
2. Why is the rum always gone?
3. Here there be monsters.
4. Ah...Jack Sparrow does not know what he wants.
5. The Pirate Lords from the four corners of the Earth must stand together.
6. Of course it makes you look fat.
7. This weekend, I will take Diane out to dinner and a movie for her birthday, go to my cousin's house for a cookout and maybe even get to spend some alone time! Happy Memorial Day!
I'm done. Some of these were difficult this week. I'm guessing some are quotes from the new Pirates.
Posted by Julie
at May 25, 2007 12:27 AM
I just played. I didnt know what to write, so I just wrote whatever came to mind LOL
Have a fab weekend!
Oh I linked back correctly this time ;)
Posted by Anna
at May 25, 2007 6:44 AM
My answers are posted. Can't wait to see this movie! ;-)
Have a relaxing weekend.
Posted by Cat.
at May 25, 2007 8:41 AM
Posted by jenny®
at May 25, 2007 9:39 AM
1. 10 years at sea; one _giant seafood feast!____!
2. Why is the _chocolate I love fattening____?
3. Here there be _lotsa doggies____.
4. Ah..._Hubby____ does not know _how much I love him____.
5. The __chocolate___ from the store_____ must be eaten_____.
6. Of course it makes you cry_____.
7. This weekend, I having Amanda and Janet_____, _____ and maybe even Michele over_____! Happy Memorial_____ Day!
Have a great weekend!.
Posted by Maribeth
at May 25, 2007 9:46 AM
I'm up, but it's my anniversary, so I won't be able to comment today...SORRY!
Happy Weekend to everyone!
You are evil, you know that don't you?
1. 10 years at sea; one pair of underwear!
2. Why is the one thing I want the one thing I can't have?
3. Here there be me.
4. Ah...Finn does not know what she wants.
5. The coffee from the supermarket must be Eight O'Clock.
6. Of course it makes you fat; it tastes good.
7. This weekend, I will relax, nap and maybe even see a movie! Happy Memorial Day!
Have a great weekend!.
Posted by Finn
at May 25, 2007 10:30 AM
I'm in, and going to see Pirates 3 this afternoon.
Posted by Cindy
at May 25, 2007 12:32 PM
Posted by Amy
at May 25, 2007 1:05 PM
1. 10 years at sea; one bad sunburn!
2. Why is the email being a pain?
3. Here there be chaos.
4. Ah...Becky does not know how to make the time until vacation pass more quickly.
5. The children from the house must clean it.
6. Of course it makes you upset when your grass in your yard is 3 feet high, your lawnmower is broken & the landscaper still hasn't come by to give an estimate.
7. This weekend, I have to go grocery shopping, make a start on my 10 year old's birthday gifts and maybe even sleep in tommorow morning! Happy Memorial Day!
Posted by Becky68
at May 25, 2007 1:38 PM
Fun stuff, every week!
xo - Chel
Posted by Chelise
at May 25, 2007 1:51 PM
got mine up! =) happy long weekend!
Posted by Dawn
at May 25, 2007 1:53 PM
...first time here and mine are up...
Posted by Christy
at May 25, 2007 4:07 PM
Hope everyone has a wonderful week! See you next Friday. :-)
1. 10 years at sea; one for me!
2. Why is the boy I should be kissing so far away?
3. Here there be dragons.
4. Ah...she does not know of what she asks.
5. The geek from the other party must have remembered to shower.
6. Of course it makes you look pretty.
7. This weekend, I drove to MD, helped set up for a party and maybe even will sleep enough that I'm not too tired to drive back on Monday! Happy Memorial Day!
Posted by Lisa
at May 25, 2007 7:36 PM
Not sure if I did link right, but we'll see.
Posted by sherri
at May 25, 2007 9:19 PM
will see if i can play next week ... :)
Posted by maiylah
at May 26, 2007 12:33 AM
Good Fill In, mine are up. Played a lil bit late, but i played. ;-)
Posted by Tina
at May 26, 2007 9:48 AM
Posted by wil
at May 26, 2007 8:18 PM
Posted by leslie
at May 27, 2007 2:15 AM
OMG! I LOVE Capn' Jack Sparrow! Johnny Depp is my celebrity crush...yum..yum!
We're loading up Monday, after lunch, and seeing the new Pirates movie. I'm so "freakin'" excited!
Thanks for this week's fill-in AND you nice comments and congrats on my anniversary, Friday. It was WONDERFUL!
Have a great Memorial Day!
Post a Comment