<< Stuff Portrait Friday: FRIDGE, SELF, TWO | Main | My Daemon >>
Friday Fill-in, #18
If you play, please link back to me and leave me a comment letting me know you played, so I can come visit! Thanks :-)

1. OMG I just saw a _____!
2. _____ ... the end.
3. When I want _____ I generally _____.
4. If I can _____ can you _____?
5. What a _____ sees a _____ owns.
6. It's been _____ since you _____
7. This weekend, I'm most looking forward to _____

1. OMG I just saw a baby's arm holding an apple!
2. Once there was a chick with a camera and two dogs ... the end.
3. When I want something I generally end up getting it.
4. If I can smell myself can you smell me?
5. What a shiba sees a shiba owns.
6. It's been one week since you last saw the Friday Fill-ins
7. This weekend, I'm most looking forward to finding my muse!

muse

Comments

Comments

I played. I quite like Muse, not a bad little band.

Posted by Julie at April 26, 2007 11:30 PM

Up! :)

Posted by Gabrielle at April 27, 2007 1:37 AM

Mine's up at The Daily Snooze; first time I've played.

Posted by wil at April 27, 2007 5:13 AM

1. OMG I just saw a huge spider (well, yesterday)!
2. and they lived happily ever after ... the end.
3. When I want something I generally get it.
4. If I can get to Mohegan Sun can you meet us there?
5. What a _____ sees a _____ owns.
6. It's been a long time since you have seen me post pictures.
7. This weekend, I'm most looking forward to painting, possibly a Yankee game AGAINST BOSTON and getting a new cell phone.

Posted by Laura at April 27, 2007 7:19 AM

1. OMG I just saw me in the mirror____!
2. __And the dogs were all washed and clean___ ... the end.
3. When I want _chocolate____ I generally _get it____.
4. If I can _go without chocolate____ can you go without a martini____?
5. What a __dachshund lover ___ sees a __dachshund lover___ owns.
6. It's been _a week____ since you _came up here____
7. This weekend, I'm most looking forward to _finishing my summer switch of clothes___

Posted by Maribeth at April 27, 2007 9:39 AM

1. OMG I just saw a typo in the newsletter that I sent to the printer yesterday!
2. Once upon a time someone was born. They lived, they loved, the laughed. Then they died ... the end.
3. When I want to cry I generally hide.
4. If I can express it can you understand it?
5. What a dog sees a dog owns.
6. It's been forever since you visited me.
7. This weekend, I'm most looking forward to my dad's birthday dinner.

Posted by Finn at April 27, 2007 10:33 AM

Hey, I wanted to tell you that on my screen, the right side of your blog gets bumped to the bottom with your new design.

Second, have a wonderful weekend!

Now to play!
1. OMG I just saw a _____ hummingbird! (well, not "just", it was Tuesday, but still)
2. And they lived happily ever after _____ ... the end.
3. When I want _____ something sweet I generally _____ eat it!
4. If I can _____ hopscotch can you _____ double dutch?
5. What a _____ Carmen sees a _____ Carmen owns.
6. It's been _____ a long time since you _____ posted a what is it photo that I even remotely knew.
7. This weekend, I'm most looking forward to _____ a second date with a great guy

Posted by carmen at April 27, 2007 10:35 AM

I'm up. A couple of these were REALLY hard this week!

Posted by Cat. at April 27, 2007 10:48 AM

i'm back from vaca and posted!

Posted by monique at April 27, 2007 12:14 PM

1. OMG I just saw a Cat walk through with a live mouse in her mouth!
2. Forever & ever until... the end.
3. When I want to sleep in I generally am sorry afterwards.
4. If I can be quiet can you ? oh, sorry, talking to my kids...
5. What a 7 year old sees a 10 year old owns.
6. It's been months since you last cleaned out the fridge.
7. This weekend, I'm most looking forward to relaxing tommorow.

Posted by Becky68 at April 27, 2007 12:20 PM

This was kind of tough for my fried brain, but I did it.

Posted by Sword Girl at April 27, 2007 4:59 PM

Holy moly! This week was hard! :-)

Posted by Kwizgiver at April 27, 2007 6:49 PM

1. OMG I just saw a napping kitty!
2. And then he kissed me and I swooned ... the end.
3. When I want to do something, I generally do it (sometimes I'm called stubborn because of it).
4. If I can see you, can you see me?
5. What a cat sees, a cat owns.
6. It's been 6 weeks since I've seen my roommate!
7. This weekend, I'm most looking forward to doing laundry, grocery shopping, maybe going to the movies, seeing my sweetie.

Posted by Lisa at April 27, 2007 6:58 PM

i have to agree, these were tough. Mine are up!

Posted by leslie at April 27, 2007 7:04 PM

Mine's up! Yay!

Posted by Princess Yaffa at April 27, 2007 8:15 PM

I found you through a friend of mine who played. I'm playing as well.

Posted by Glenda at April 27, 2007 9:57 PM

I played!! And I also made me a daemon thing too, mine is a whippet!

Posted by goofy girl at April 28, 2007 5:28 AM

1. OMG I just saw a really gorgeous display of tulips!
2. And they all lived happily ever after ... the end.
3. When I want a doughnut I generally try to stick with just a timbit instead...but it's hard. ;)
4. If I can find a copy of this book can you hold on to it for me?
5. What a cat sees a cat owns.
6. It's been too long since you wrote me a letter, Justin. I hope you're ok.
7. This weekend, I'm most looking forward to dim sum for dinner on Saturday! Yum! :)

Posted by rampant bicycle at April 28, 2007 12:44 PM