<< Stuff Portrait Friday: Holy | Main | Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt: Clean >>
Friday Fill-in, #15
If you play, please link back to me and leave me a comment letting me know you played, so I can come visit! Thanks :-)

3 eggs

1. My favorite thing in an Easter basket is _____!
2. Easter means _____ to me.
3. The best part of the chocolate Easter bunny is _____.
4. My memories of Easter as a child include_____.
5. _____ jelly beans are the ones I eat first.
6. I like _____ grass in my Easter basket!
7. On Easter, I'll be _____.

1. My favorite thing in an Easter basket is colored eggs!
2. Easter means Easter baskets and palms to me.
3. The best part of the chocolate Easter bunny is everything.
4. My memories of Easter as a child includehaving to dress up in a easter bonnet, finding the easter basket and going to church.
5. Cinnamon jelly beans are the ones I eat first.
6. I like green plastic grass in my Easter basket!
7. On Easter, I'll be visiting MaryEllen.

Comments

Comments

Up here :) Happy Easter!

Posted by Gabrielle at April 5, 2007 11:11 PM

Oopps, sorry -- that's the right link :)

Posted by Gabrielle at April 5, 2007 11:13 PM

1. My favorite thing in an Easter basket is Dove Truffle Eggs!
2. Easter means spring & rebirth to me.
3. The best part of the chocolate Easter bunny is the ears.
4. My memories of Easter as a child include getting up in the dark, grabbing jelly beans out of the easter basket & walking through the woods to a field & watching the sun rise all by myself.
5. Lemon/Yellow jelly beans are the ones I eat first. (actually I save them for last because they're my favorites!)
6. I like that papery green fake grass in my Easter basket!
7. On Easter, I'll be working. :^(

Posted by Becky68 at April 5, 2007 11:23 PM

1. chocolate
2. time off
3. the Chocolate!
4. going to my mom's best friend 6hr drive to Johanessburg- learning the song "There is mud on your face a big disgrace, we will , we will rock you". Listening to a story in a tent about how it will be in the last days before Jesus would come - felt very real.
5.Red - strawberry - sweet one's first - save the sour ones for last.
6.brown
7.Staying at home. Sunday I will be attending a service with the UU in Cape Town - experiencing a drumming circle for the first time.

Posted by Simone at April 6, 2007 3:28 AM

1. My favorite thing in an Easter basket is Chocolate Marshmallow eggs!
2. Easter means family tradition to me.
3. The best part of the "WHITE" chocolate Easter bunny is the ears.
4. My memories of Easter as a child include baking with Grama.
5. Black jelly beans are the ones I eat first.
6. I like purple grass in my Easter basket!
7. On Easter, I'll be having Sunday Brunch.

Posted by Laura at April 6, 2007 7:05 AM

1. My favorite thing in an Easter basket is Reese Peanut Butter Cups and/or jelly beans!

2. Easter means very little to me in a broad sense, but I acknowledge the spirituality of it.

3. The best part of the chocolate Easter bunny is the ears, I suppose.

4. My memories of Easter as a child include my Daddy taking us to see the Easter Bunny at the Elks club.

5. Orange jelly beans are the ones I eat first.

6. I like green or no grass in my Easter basket!

7. On Easter, I'll be sleeping in (hopefully).

Posted by Ooopsadazie at April 6, 2007 7:35 AM

1. My favorite thing in an Easter basket is Dark chocolate anything_____!
2. Easter means ___the start of spring, rebirth__ to me.
3. The best part of the chocolate Easter bunny is ___in my stomach__.
4. My memories of Easter as a child include_the entire family being together____.
5. __red___ jelly beans are the ones I eat first.
6. I like _no____ grass in my Easter basket! Just lots of chocolate!
7. On Easter, I'll be __cooking and playing with puppies___.

Posted by Maribeth at April 6, 2007 7:39 AM

LOVE those eggs in the photograph. My fill-ins are up! Have a great holiday!

Posted by Michelle at April 6, 2007 8:00 AM

1. My favorite thing in an Easter basket is PEEPS!
2. Easter means New life to me.
3. The best part of the chocolate Easter bunny is the tail.
4. My memories of Easter as a child include Church, new Easter clothes, a big dinner with family and Easter baskets.
5. Yellow jelly beans are the ones I eat first.
6. I like NO grass in my Easter basket!
7. On Easter, I'll be at church all morning singing and then cooking dinner for the family.

Posted by Mel at April 6, 2007 8:31 AM

1. My favorite thing in an Easter basket is chocolate, but specifically Cabury Creme Eggs!
2. To me Easter means I was given a great gift.
3. The best part of the chocolate Easter bunny is the ears! Gotta chomp those ears first.
4. My memories of Easter as a child include getting a corsage from my dad and wearing a new dress to church
5. WHITE jelly beans are the ones I eat first.
6. I like green grass in my Easter basket! (though I think there are lots of people that are smoking that grass)
7. On Easter, I'll be missing my family :(. And going to get accupuncture.

Posted by carmen at April 6, 2007 8:52 AM

i played along on my blog. hope everyone has a wonderful Easter. =)

Posted by Dawn at April 6, 2007 9:59 AM

I am such a sucker for these things. I definitely will visit every Friday! Great Fill-ins today as well.

Here's mine:

1. My favorite thing in an Easter basket is …Hersheys kisses!

2. Easter means …Jesus is Risen and I have been saved (Catholic school people!) to me.

3. The best part of the chocolate Easter bunny is …biting off its ears.

4. My memories of Easter as a child include…Easter baskets and more Easter baskets.

5. If I had to eat a jelly bean it would be the pale pink one that I don’t even know the flavor for …jelly beans are the ones I eat first.

6. I like …green plastic old school… grass in my Easter basket!

7. On Easter, I’ll be …with my family eating the traditional ham and eggs with rice and beans.

Posted by Betty at April 6, 2007 10:06 AM

I put mine on my Vox. ;-) I'd love some of those eggs in my basket. Maybe next year I can make myself a basket.

Posted by Blue Fire at April 6, 2007 10:10 AM

1. My favorite thing in an Easter basket is umm... the chocolate goodies, I guess!
2. Easter means just another holiday to me.
3. The best part of the chocolate Easter bunny is eating the ears first.
4. My memories of Easter as a child include nothing. When we were kids, we'd go over to my grandparents' for Passover. My stepmom would have Easter dinner for us too, but I don't remember anything much about it. I remember the first time I dyed eggs was when I was in college. Another Jewish girl came back to Dad and Cathy's for the weekend and we all dyed eggs.
5. Any but the black ones jelly beans are the ones I eat first. Black ones get thrown away!
6. I like purple grass in my Easter basket!
7. On Easter, I'll be with my family at my sis-in-law's sister's house and then having my regular Sunday date with my boy.

It's weird growing up in a mixed religion household when you don't really do much of anything for either set of holidays. :D

Posted by Lisa at April 6, 2007 11:33 AM

1. My favorite thing in an Easter basket is _____! [the chocolate, hollowed-out Easter bunny]
2. Easter means _____ to me. [happiness]
3. The best part of the chocolate Easter bunny is _____. [is the candy eyes and eating the tail]
4. My memories of Easter as a child include_____. [going on the big hunt at CTL]
5. _____ jelly beans are the ones I eat first. [Orange or Red]
6. I like _____ grass in my Easter basket. [construction paper]
7. On Easter, I'll be _____. [hipping and hopping around]

Posted by Blue Fire at April 6, 2007 11:47 AM

I love, love those eggs. Did you make them?

1. My favorite thing in an Easter basket is chocolate!
2. Easter means renewal and rebirth to me.
3. The best part of the chocolate Easter bunny is the ears.
4. My memories of Easter as a child include going out into the woods with my father to find the perfect branch for our Easter tree. He had been poking holes in the ends of eggs and emptying them out for months. Then we would paint them and hang them with ribbons to our beautiful branch.
5. Cherry jelly beans are the ones I eat first.
6. I like real grass in my Easter basket!
7. On Easter, I’ll be at my brother’s house for brunch.

Posted by Lisa at April 6, 2007 12:00 PM

I played! Now I am craving jelly beans!

Posted by goofy girl at April 6, 2007 12:28 PM

Mine are up :)

Posted by Amy at April 6, 2007 1:49 PM

i did 'em

Posted by megan at April 6, 2007 2:12 PM

1. My favorite thing in an Easter basket is Cadbury Eggs!
2. Easter means SPRING and renewal to me.
3. The best part of the chocolate Easter bunny are the ears; definitely the ears!
4. My memories of Easter as a child include cute dresses and hats and gloves.
5. Green jelly beans are the ones I eat first.
6. I like NO grass in my Easter basket! (I hate the grass... it sticks around until Christmas!)
7. On Easter, I'll be having dinner with friends.

Posted by Joy at April 6, 2007 4:59 PM

1. My favorite thing in an Easter basket is Reese's Chocolate Eggs!
2. Easter means Family to me.
3. The best part of the chocolate Easter bunny is giving it to my youngest son.
4. My memories of Easter as a child include making easter hats in kindergarten.
5. Black jelly beans are the ones I eat first.
6. I like no grass in my Easter basket!
7. On Easter, I'll be exhausted from working.

Posted by rhian at April 6, 2007 6:03 PM

Great list! Mine are up! Happy Easter!

Posted by rusvw at April 6, 2007 6:39 PM

I just found your meme and I really like it, mine are up :)

Happy Easter!

Posted by Betty at April 6, 2007 9:35 PM

1. My favorite thing in an Easter basket is Orange Jelly Beans!
2. Easter means -not really alot- to me.
3. The best part of the chocolate Easter bunny is -oh its all about the ears.
4. My memories of Easter as a child include-again not really anything-.
5. Orange jelly beans are the ones I eat first.
6. I like -smokable- grass in my Easter basket!
7. On Easter, I'll be SLEEPING!.

Posted by T at April 6, 2007 10:24 PM

First time playing. Happy Easter!

Posted by Bob at April 6, 2007 11:58 PM

I just found your meme--what fun! I hope to participate every week.
~Allison