<< Stuff Portrait Friday | Main | Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt: Salty >>

1. Once, when I ....
2. Lately, it seems that ....
3. ... is so damn good!
4. Here's something you never knew about me; I ....
5. I am so ready for ....
6. If you put together ..., you'd have ...!
7. My plans for the weekend include ...!

Let's do this now, before I forget, shall we?

1. Once, when I was very young, I saw my cat Tippy...after she had died; in fact, I played with her.
2. Lately, it seems that things are kinda blah.
3. Mac and cheese is so damn good!
4. Here's something you never knew about me; I was detained for shoplifting once.
5. I am so ready for a new home!
6. If you put together vodka and olive juice, you'd have what I'm craving right now!
7. My plans for the weekend include taking pictures of dogs swimming in a pool!

Comments

Comments

1. Once, when I ... [ was around 12 or 13, I used to steal candies and makeup. ]
2. Lately, it seems that ... [ I am busy trying to catch up with everything! ]
3. ... is so damn good! [ Lots and lots of yummy food ]
4. Here's something you never knew about me; I ... [ have a big birthmark on my bum. ]
5. I am so ready for ... [ my classes to be over with! ]
6. If you put together ..., you'd have ...! [ two headstrong boys in a room ] [ a BIG headache ]
7. My plans for the weekend include ...! [ having as much fun as possible ]

Posted by Sword Girl at March 2, 2007 8:35 AM

mine are up you little light fingered bad girl you

Posted by ME at March 2, 2007 8:48 AM

1. Once, when I was 18 I had no debt.
2. Lately, it seems that I have been more scatterbrained than normal.
3. ... is so damn good!
4. Here's something you never knew about me; I voluntarily went to school over the summer of my junior year to an advanced summer studies program at Milton Academy and it was one of the best summers of my life.
5. I am so ready for weather 60-degrees or higher
6. If you put together my husband and I, you'd have the perfect combination of laid back and organzied!
7. My plans for the weekend include a decadent double date dinner tomorrow night and catching up with a friend I have not seen since November on Sunday.

Posted by Michelle at March 2, 2007 8:52 AM

D'uh I forgot #3....

summertime, sunshine and warmth...is so damn good!

Posted by Michelle at March 2, 2007 9:01 AM

1. Once, when I a kid I had a little camera and took a picture of the tree in our front yard. It came out so awesome and that's when I got hooked on taking pictures.
2. Lately, it seems that I haven't felt well, tired and stressed.
3. Dark, dark, dark Chocolate is so damn good!
4. Here's something you never knew about me; as a kid I once took all my clothes off and ran around NEKKED outside someone's house.
5. I am so ready for Spring and Easter, I love Easter, the music, the flowers, the PEEPS!
6. If you put together baking soda and vinegar you'd have my grandsons favorite experiment!
7. My plans for the weekend include dinner with friends, a folk concert at church, singing at church watching my grand daughter and taking Mom and Dad out to dinner at the Chowder Pot!

Posted by Mel at March 2, 2007 9:56 AM

1. Once, when I .... was bored, I rearranged my entire bedroom by myself.
2. Lately, it seems that .... I've been feeling down.
3. Smoking... is so damn good! (but I've stopped a week ago - probably why I'm down!)
4. Here's something you never knew about me; I .... can perform on the trapeze.
5. I am so ready for .... a vacation.
6. If you put together ...a huge fondue dinner, you'd have ... my attention!
7. My plans for the weekend include ...not working!

Posted by Finn at March 2, 2007 10:21 AM

1. Once, when I was driving home from work I encountered 3 deer, an owl & a loose cow all on the same road in the same night!
2. Lately, it seems that I'm never going to get any further in my job.
3. The weather here today is so damn good!
4. Here's something you never knew about me; I Mourned my marriage for over a year before I came to my senses & realized I'm 1000 times better off without him.
5. I am so ready for Spring to hurry up & arrive permanently- no more of this one day here & there teasing.
6. If you put together all the household projects I need to do, you'd have a few weeks of work ahead of you!
7. My plans for the weekend include going grocery shopping & relaxing!

Posted by Becky68 at March 2, 2007 11:00 AM

1. Once, when I ....brought home a cat the next day it had three kittens

2. Lately, it seems that ....no matter how often I clean up puppy poop, there is more!

3. Dark rich chocolate... is so damn good!

4. Here's something you never knew about me; I ....am a closet slob.

5. I am so ready for ....spring!

6. If you put together ...chocolate cake, raspberry fill, chcolate gnache frosting you'd have ...heaven on earth!

7. My plans for the weekend include ...Digging out, saying goodbye to my babies and enjoying Anneliese...alone!

Posted by Maribeth at March 2, 2007 11:52 AM

1. Once, when I had no children, I still had some sanity.
2. Lately, it seems that I am always sooo tired.
3. My Laura is so damn good!
4. Here's something you never knew about me; I can touch my thumbs to my wrist.
5. I am so ready for vacation.
6. If you put together me and a bottle of Merlot, you'd have one happy camper!
7. My plans for the weekend include packing, packing, and more packing.!

Posted by debby at March 2, 2007 1:12 PM

1. Once, when I ....was three I fell in a pool and sunk to the bottom, I saw myself from the sky above. It was my 1st outer body experaloo
2. Lately, it seems that ....I'm very content with staying in
3. spinach and artichoke dip... is so damn good!
4. Here's something you never knew about me; I ....like to eat that gross cheese in a can :o( oh the shame
5. I am so ready for ....my mini vacation
6. If you put together ...a night of scary movies and pizza, you'd have ...Loo's version of heaven!
7. My plans for the weekend include ...Dinner with friends, A movie, shopping, getting my photo taken by the Boston Globe, and relaxing.

Posted by Krista at March 2, 2007 1:15 PM

1. Once, when I was in college, I had a male friend sneak into my room because I knew it would freak my roommate out (she and I didn't get along at all). I didn't know that it would be her "last straw" and she'd leave. :(
2. Lately, it seems that I miss my pillow (I couldn't find my travel pillow before my trip). I also miss the sun.
3. (R rated answer) is so damn good! Well, the coffee I had this morning from Tully's was good. And the sushi on Tuesday was incredibly fresh and tasty. Overall, my life is pretty damn good.
4. Here's something you never knew about me; I am so not ready to have gray hairs (I didn't start getting grays until I was in my mid-30s so it's strange for me to notice them now).
5. I am so ready for my flight back to Boston!
6. If you put together Claudia, Gina and me, you'd have a lot of silly, random conversation and a lot of laughter!
7. My plans for the weekend include seeing my boyfriend (well, more than seeing but we won't go into that here) and my roommate and my kitty!

Cripes, I was chatty. ;) Guess I should have just posted this on my own blog. xoxox, Lisa

Posted by Lisa at March 2, 2007 1:45 PM

1. Once, when I ….lived in Hawaii I was stung by Portuguese Man o’ War. Ouch!
2. Lately, it seems that ….I’m stuck in a rut.
3. Red beans and rice… is so damn good!
4. Here’s something you never knew about me; I ….am totally inept at anything mechanical.
5. I am so ready for ….my cruise in two weeks. Sunshine, here I come!
6. If you put together my son and his room…, you’d have …a mess!
7. My plans for the weekend include … Hmm, I haven’t thought that far ahead yet!

Posted by Lisa at March 2, 2007 3:24 PM

1. Once, when I woke up in the night, I was talking about needing a code. Of what, for what, I have no idea.
2. Lately, it seems that my feet will never be really dry again.
3. Custard tarts are so damn good! I crave one.
4. Here's something you never knew about me; I can't turn a cartwheel.
5. I am so ready for spring to be here.
6. If you put together steampunk and Star Wars, you'd have this cool link I found!
7. My plans for the weekend include eating Megaroni and sleeping a lot!

Posted by rampant bicycle at March 2, 2007 4:48 PM

Haha, we both have vodka in #6.

Posted by Julie at March 2, 2007 5:19 PM

I agree with your number 3 :D And your number 2 right now. Mine are up.

Posted by Amy at March 2, 2007 5:37 PM

1. Once, when I was driving home from Utah, I got pulled over for doing 90+mph. My ticket was only $50!!!
2. Lately, it seems that I've been really tired.
3. JK Rowling is so damn good! (just finished re-reading)
4. Here's something you never knew about me; I have a hard time coming up with stuff to say for these things!
5. I am so ready for a glass of wine
6. If you put together naps and snacks, you'd have the perfect day!
7. My plans for the weekend include cleaning and scrapbooking

Posted by leslie at March 2, 2007 10:34 PM

1. Once, when I .... was a small girl, my father was taking WAY too long in the restroom. After begging him to get out, I decided I couldn't hold it any longer and peed in my Holly Hobbie trashcan. I then got my booty spanked. Hmph!

2. Lately, it seems that ....things are starting to go my way and I LIKE it!

3. Being loved... is so damn good!

4. Here's something you never knew about me; I ....After years of separation, I may forget your name, but not your birthday or phone number.

5. I am so ready for ....SUMMER! I'm tired of the cold.

6. If you put together ... Kristi and Matthew in the same room, you'd have ...one hell of a good time!

7. My plans for the weekend include ... Hanging with Jessica, seeing Matthew when he's not at work (BOO to Saturday hours this weekend), and hopefully seeing Julianne!

Posted by Ooopsadazie at March 3, 2007 2:58 PM

I know I'm late (what else is new?), but here are my answers:

1. Once, when I .... had time, I scrapbooked at least a little bit every month.
2. Lately, it seems that .... I spent far too much time online.
3. Helen Mirren ... is so damn good!
4. Here's something you never knew about me; I .... have blepharitis.
5. I am so ready for .... summer!!!
6. If you put together sun and Greek food, you'd have paradise on earth!
7. My plans for the weekend include working about 15 hours over two days, and a couple of meetings.

Posted by Cat. at March 4, 2007 10:06 AM

1. Once, when I was at a U2 concert Bono SWEAT on me!!!! ....
2. Lately, it seems that ....there are not enough hours in the day to get things done.
3. Fresh Mozzarella... is so damn good!
4. Here's something you never knew about me; I ....was almost kidnapped when I was 5 AND was car jacked in my own driveway at the age of 26.
5. I am so ready for ....Spring!
6. If you put together garlic and oil..., you'd have ...perfection!
7. My plans for the weekend include ...packing, sleeping, painting!

Posted by Laura at March 4, 2007 10:48 AM