<< Stuff Portrait Friday | Main | Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt: Water >>
Friday Fill-in, #14

1. I love my ...!
2. Looking in the mirror, I see ...!
3. The best thing that happened to me this week was ....
4. ... is one of my favorite things to do!
5. I always have a good time ....
6. I'm looking for ... this weekend.
7. "Oh, I'm bein' followed by a ...".

1. I love my car!
2. Looking in the mirror, I see a ghost!
3. The best thing that happened to me this week was getting my own office again.
4. Walking with the dogs is one of my favorite things to do!
5. I always have a good time when I'm taking pictures.
6. I'm looking for a small blue and white Japanese dish and some new tshirts this weekend.
7. "Oh, I'm bein' followed by a moonshadow, moonshadow, moonshadow"

office view
What I see sitting in my new office

Comments

Comments

1. I love my Kids!
2. Looking in the mirror, I see A lot of gray in this red hair of mine!
3. The best thing that happened to me this week was Hanging out with my best friend.
4 Reading is one of my favorite things to do!
5. I always have a good time on the Blue Ridge Parkway!
6. I'm looking for a Handyman this weekend.
7. "Oh, I'm bein' followed by a Moonshadow (well, next week I will be)".

Posted by Becky68 at March 29, 2007 10:47 PM

Done at my place. I was making up something stupid for #7 and then the song popped right into my head. Now it won't go away!

Posted by Julie at March 29, 2007 11:10 PM

I played!

Yay for a office to yourself, I like having my own space myself.

Posted by goofy girl at March 30, 2007 1:19 AM

Congrats on your new office! I am loving that painting of the ocean you have on the wall.
I put my Friday fill-in on my site.

Posted by SilverWillow at March 30, 2007 4:38 AM

1. I love my iPod! (It makes commuting more pleasant.)
2. Looking in the mirror, I see a sleepy, curly haired woman!
3. The best thing that happened to me this week was extra time with my sweetheart.
4. Kissing is one of my favorite things to do!
5. I always have a good time with my friends.
6. I'm looking for time to take care of some stuff at home and a little R&R this weekend.
7. "Oh, I'm bein' followed by a a cat who wants me to stay in the bathroom while he's eating his food".

Nice arrangement at your new office!

Posted by Lisa at March 30, 2007 6:52 AM

Mine are posted up on my site.

Love the new office. I am still in cube land....

Posted by Michele at March 30, 2007 8:02 AM

1. I love my ...Bear
2. Looking in the mirror, I see ...lots of sun damage!!
3. The best thing that happened to me this week was .... I started weight watchers
4. being on the beach... is one of my favorite things to do!
5. I always have a good time ...."down the shore"
6. I'm looking for scrap-book things... this weekend.
7. "Oh, I'm bein' followed by a ...everyone". make them stop make them stop

Posted by Laura at March 30, 2007 8:02 AM

1. I love my husband!
2. Looking in the mirror, I see ME!
3. The best thing that happened to me this week was I wrote a prayer for some friends and they loved it.
4. Swimming is one of my favorite things to do!
5. I always have a good time making decorated cakes.
6. I'm looking for warmer weather this weekend.
7. "Oh, I'm bein' followed by a dog that is living here now.".

Posted by Mel at March 30, 2007 8:12 AM

i hope you find what you're looking for this weekend. ;)

Here's my fill-in
1. I love my ... new house!
2. Looking in the mirror, I see ... big blue eyes!
3. The best thing that happened to me this week was .... Friday
4. Travelling ... is one of my favorite things to do!
5. I always have a good time .... with my friennds
6. I'm looking for ... patio furniture and citronella torches this weekend.
7. "Oh, I'm bein' followed by a ... weird neighbor".

Posted by carmen at March 30, 2007 8:28 AM

How can Mel see ME in the mirror?

Posted by ME at March 30, 2007 8:29 AM

1. I love my ...laptop!
2. Looking in the mirror, I see ...the years have not been kind!!
3. The best thing that happened to me this week was ....having the doctor figure out what was wrong with my knee
4. Watching old movies... is one of my favorite things to do!
5. I always have a good time ....with my cousin! LOL
6. I'm looking for ...puppy playtime outside this weekend.
7. "Oh, I'm bein' followed by ...two little puppies all of the time".

Posted by Maribeth at March 30, 2007 9:13 AM

1. I love my ...family and my coffee perk.
2. Looking in the mirror, I see ... too much grey hair and weight I need to lose.
3. The best thing that happened to me this week was .... Little Princess told me she wanted to marry me and that she was lucky I was her mommy.
4. Blogging, Reading and Digitalscrapbooking... are some of my favorite things to do!
5. I always have a good time .... when I am with Prince Charming
6. I'm looking for ... Rest and Time to clean my house this weekend.
7. "Oh, I'm bein' followed by a ... cute little five year old princess".

Posted by Twisted Cinderella at March 30, 2007 9:52 AM

What a beautiful picture in your new office! Ah, Van Morrison is so sweet, just gave me a good ole feeling. :-)

Posted by 0cean at March 30, 2007 10:33 AM

Oh, I'm getting ready to post mine soon. I've been running late today.

Posted by 0cean at March 30, 2007 10:34 AM

mine is up! =)

Posted by Dawn at March 30, 2007 10:51 AM

I played! Congrats on the new office, love the painting!

Posted by Gina at March 30, 2007 11:49 AM

Hi Janet - just a courtesy call as someone beat me to it. I love ging out to dinner with my husband and one of our five children which we are about to do! Here from Michele's

Posted by Pat at March 30, 2007 12:59 PM

1. I love my hair! (i know, totally vain)
2. Looking in the mirror, I see a bright blue top!
3. The best thing that happened to me this week was getting a call back for the Show
4. Reading is one of my favorite things to do!
5. I always have a good time with my husband.
6. I'm looking for gracefullness this weekend.
7. "Oh, I'm bein' followed by a nosy assistant".

Posted by leslie at March 30, 2007 12:59 PM

forgot to say "here via michele"

Posted by leslie at March 30, 2007 1:12 PM

heh, i filled my out before reading yours and we pretty much said the same thing for #4!

Posted by monique at March 30, 2007 1:21 PM

1. I love my ...new remote control for my camera!
2. Looking in the mirror, I see ...some wild hair today.
3. The best thing that happened to me this week was ....I got to come home to see my baby.
4. Taking pictures... is one of my favorite things to do!
5. I always have a good time ....taking a hike with my son.
6. I'm looking for ... a good time this weekend.
7. "Oh, I'm bein' followed by a ... Moon shadow, moon shadow moon shadow." I love that song!

Posted by Lisa at March 30, 2007 1:56 PM

Mine is up!

Posted by Wendy at March 30, 2007 5:17 PM

1. I love my two sons!

2. Looking in the mirror, I see someone making positive changes!

3. The best thing that happened to me this week was I met a hopeful contact at a Job Fair.

4. Playing on the internet is one of my favorite things to do!

5. I always have a good time with my close friends.

6. I'm looking for rest and relaxation this weekend.

7. "Oh, I'm bein' followed by a netshadow, netshadow, netshadow clicking and scrolling on a netshadow,netshadow,netshadow
And i ever lose my hands,lose my mouse, lose my keyboard
Oh if i ever lose my hands,oh if…. I wont have to browse no more.
And if i ever lose my eyes,if all my fingers all muck up
Yes if i ever lose my eyes,oh if…. ".

Posted by PammyG at March 30, 2007 5:44 PM

I've decided to add this to my blog as well!

Posted by PammyG at March 30, 2007 6:25 PM

1. I love my new Piglet pen!

2. Looking in the mirror, I see new wrinkles, dark spots, gray hair, and something rather strange - oh yea, I think it's what they call a smile.

3. The best thing that happened to me this week was my court date finally arrived!

4. Spending time with Jessi & Matthew is one of my favorite things to do!

5. I always have a good time at the beach. I think it's about time for a visit.

6. I'm looking for time to look at apartments and fill out Jessi's ECOT application this weekend.

7. "Oh, I'm bein' followed by a ..." Moon Shadow....lah lah lah. I don't know the words. LoL

Posted by Ooopsadazie at March 30, 2007 8:00 PM

Cool site.

Mine is up.

Posted by Princess Yaffa at March 30, 2007 8:21 PM

Congrats on your new office!! I love the painting!

Have you seen the cover for the new HP book?

Hope all is well and happy

Mama Kelly

Posted by mama kelly at March 30, 2007 8:39 PM

1. I love my job!
2. Looking in the mirror, I see a devastatingly handsome man with cool glasses...of course I may also be dreaming!
3. The best thing that happened to me this week was that I got to hang out and talk with Bob Schieffer and Tim Russert.
4. Singing Elvis Costello songs in my car is one of my favorite things to do!
5. I always have a good time with my son!
6. I'm looking for some new Dave Eggers books this weekend.
7. Oh, I'm bein' followed by a ... guy from the security detail:-)

Posted by Uzz at March 31, 2007 10:34 PM

Oh yeah...I added you to my blogroll:-)

Posted by Uzz at March 31, 2007 10:34 PM