<< Stuff Portrait Friday | Main | Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt: Empty >>
Friday Fill-in, #13

1. Don't you hate it when ...!
2. The best compliment I ever got was ...!
3. Why am I ... at ...!
4. ... fascinates me.
5. This weekend I plan to ....
6. ... is one of my worst habits.
7. "From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows ...".

1. Don't you hate it whenyour blog goes down for no good reason?
2. The best compliment I ever got was last night; after looking at the portrait pictures I submitted for class, my photography teacher asked me "Why are you here? These are perfectly composed and lit!"
3. Why am I doing laundry at 5:30 in the morning!
4. Japan fascinates me.
5. This weekend I plan to take lots of pictures at the flower show, see a movie and that's ALL I have planned!
6. Biting my nails is one of my worst habits.
7. "From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring...".-J.R.R. Tolkien

Comments

Comments

1. Don't you hate it when ... stupid people strike!
2. The best compliment I ever got was ... "If she was my girlfriend, I'd never let her out of my sight. She's hot!
3. Why am I so scared... at ... night!
4. Animals ... fascinates me.
5. This weekend I plan to .... SHOP!
6. My door locked OCD... is one of my worst habits.

Happy Friday Janet

Posted by carmen at March 23, 2007 7:13 AM

I told you about the pictures!!!! How wonderful! Mine are up.

Posted by ME at March 23, 2007 8:16 AM

1. Don't you hate it when ...you get a wedgie in public?
2. The best compliment I ever got was ...its too dirty for here!
3. Why am I not ... at the beach!
4. The Ocean... fascinates me.
5. This weekend I plan to ....shop for party stuff.
6. ... is one of my worst habits.
7. "From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows ...will make me shit my pants".

Posted by Laura at March 23, 2007 8:26 AM

I knew you'd do great in your class! :-)

Mine's up.

Posted by 0cean at March 23, 2007 8:43 AM

1. Don't you hate it when someone snaps their gum and snaps their gum and ...!
2. The best compliment I ever got was when a family at the nursery school where I teaching asked me to be guardian of the kids if anything happened to them!
3. Why am I shy sometimes at moments I really want to let loose!
4. LIFE fascinates me.
5. This weekend I plan to Enjoy Abby's birthday party, go to church and get outside.
6. Picking at the skin on my fingernails is one of my worst habits.

Posted by Mel at March 23, 2007 8:53 AM

1. Don't you hate it when ...computers don't work!

2. The best compliment I ever got was ...things along the lines of that I will make a good doctor :) !

3. Why am I ...so tired at ... all the time!

4. Addiction ... fascinates me.

5. This weekend I plan to .... I have an exam on monday so study :(

6. Overcontrolling... is one of my worst habits.

7. "From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows ..." a little bird will be born.

Posted by goofy girl at March 23, 2007 9:06 AM

I played this week.

Posted by Ooopsadazie at March 23, 2007 9:18 AM

1. Don't you hate it when ...Insurance companies get it all wrong!
2. The best compliment I ever got was ...that I bred beautiful puppies!
3. Why am I ...awake at ...6 am!
4. dachshunds... fascinate me.
5. This weekend I plan to ....sleep, rest and get over my cold.
6. Overeating... is one of my worst habits.

Posted by Maribeth at March 23, 2007 9:59 AM

1. Don't you hate it when you forget to set the alarm clock before you go to sleep! (Thank goodness for my cat-alarm.)
2. The best compliment I ever got was that I have a warm heart!
3. Why am I still at work when it's so lovely outside!
4. The ways people's brains work fascinates me.
5. This weekend I plan to hang out with Jenn, go shopping for a sexy dress, spend all day with James.
6. Biting my nails is one of my worst habits, but I don't do it so much anymore. Instead I pick at my cuticles.
7. "From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows will be blinding".

PS: YAY about the feedback from your photography teacher!

What movie?

PS2: My name is "Lisa", not "Laura". ;)

Posted by Lisa at March 23, 2007 10:54 AM

i played along again this week! =)

Posted by Dawn at March 23, 2007 11:20 AM

of course it would be nice if my link actually worked. =P fixed now.

Posted by Dawn at March 23, 2007 11:21 AM

1. Don't you hate it when you go try and participate in Michele's meet 'n' greet and for some reason you can't comment at all!
2. The best compliment I ever got was probably one I never heard! (People always seem to say nice things about me when I'm not around.)
3. Why am I inside, working at a time like this, when it's Friday and sunny and beautiful out?
4. Language fascinates me.
5. This weekend I plan to sleep a lot, play games, and otherwise relax.
6. Procrastination is one of my worst habits.
7. "From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall burn".

Posted by rampant bicycle at March 23, 2007 12:09 PM

here via michele

1. Don't you hate it when someone takes your parking spot!
2. The best compliment I ever got was my boss telling me that I was too talented to be working in an office!
3. Why am I in a cubicle at 8am!
4. The wonderful photos on Flickr fascinate me.
5. This weekend I plan to see my friends whom I haven't seen in 6 months!
6. Biting my nails is one of my worst habits.
7. "From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows will rise".

Posted by leslie at March 23, 2007 12:23 PM

1. Don't you hate it when your feet are cold but if you put on socks they'll be too warm!
2. The best compliment I ever got was 'you have such a pretty face'! the unsaid portion: 'if only you weren't so fat!'
3. Why am I always hungry at 9pm when I get out of work!
4. Online scrabble fascinates me.
5. This weekend I plan to take the kids to Roanoke for a shopping, sight seeing excursion.
6. overeating is one of my worst habits.
7. "From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows will rise".
OOh the flower show Janet! That's one of the things I miss about Massachusetts! We always went to the flower show when I was a kid.
Congrats & hugs on the photography class comment!

Posted by Becky68 at March 23, 2007 1:24 PM

Done. Love the last one! :)

Posted by Julie at March 23, 2007 6:16 PM

Of course the photographer teacher would tell you that! Your an amazing photographer :)

Posted by Lauren at March 24, 2007 12:14 AM

it's not friday but i'm playing Blog catchup so....
1. Don't you hate it when you stab yourself in the eye with the mascara brush!
2. The best compliment I ever got was "you don't look old enough to have three boys in college"!
3. Why am I such a dork at fancy events!
4. The human brain fascinates me.
5. This weekend I plan to re-enter the world of Blog.
6. Smoking is one of my worst habits.
7. "From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows will give birth to a glorious Phoenix".

or something like that.....

Posted by rhian at March 25, 2007 6:39 PM

1. Don't you hate it when the news comes on?
2. The best compliment I ever got was "Wow".
3. Why am I so wonderful at writing crap poetry?
4. Fantasies fascinates me.
5. This weekend I plan to not get injured.
6. Being lazy is one of my worst habits.
7. "From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows will be in the form of a jellysponned monkey".

Posted by Leigh in Atlanta at March 26, 2007 12:42 PM