<< Stuff Portrait Friday | Main | Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt: Drink >>
Friday Fill-in, #12

1. This week has been ...; I'm glad it's ...!
2. No more ...!
3. I am SO ready for ...!
4. I'm sure after ... was happy to see ....
5. Courtesy of Michelle: I think I really stink at ....
6. ..., of course!
7. Be ..., be ..., have a ...!

I remembered to answer my own questions this week! Here 'tis!

1. This week has been crazy; I'm glad it's Friday!
2. No more mess on the porch!
3. I am SO ready for spring flowers and warm breezes!!
4. I'm sure after all this lovely warm weather we had everyone was happy to see the big snowstorm heading our way...NOT!!!
5. Courtesy of Michelle: I think I really stink at housekeeping.
6. A horse is a horse of course, of course! [anyone know what that's from?]
7. Be strong, be happy, have a great weekend!

Comments

Comments

mine is up. ;)

Posted by 0cean at March 16, 2007 9:41 AM

i played along again this week. happy Friday! =)

Posted by Dawn at March 16, 2007 9:42 AM

I'll go do it, I've got nothing for the blog today!

Posted by Laura at March 16, 2007 10:13 AM

changed my mind, i'll have to pass this time. lol.. soon!

Posted by Laura at March 16, 2007 10:20 AM

I made sure to link back. Is it Dr. Seuss?

Posted by 0cean at March 16, 2007 11:25 AM

omg we did the same Mr. Ed quote! Mine are up.

Posted by ME at March 16, 2007 11:57 AM

My fill in is filled in! Mr. Ed, right?

Posted by Lisa at March 16, 2007 12:35 PM

1. This week has been long!; I'm glad it's nearly the weekend!
2. No more snow thenkyewverymuch!
3. I am SO ready for spring even though it means springtime allergies!
4. I'm sure after I got home, NSPy was happy to see me open a can of cat food for him.
5. Courtesy of Michelle: I think I really stink at something she hasn't mentioned to me yet.
6. But, of course!
7. Be sane, be sexy, have a condom! [I have no idea. I blame you.]

Posted by Lisa at March 16, 2007 1:24 PM

1. This week has been LONG; I'm glad it's over!
2. No more waiting for vacation!
3. I am SO ready for Voodoo Daquiris!
4. I'm sure after I got my annual review I was happy to see my new raise in my paycheck!
5. Courtesy of Michelle: I think I really stink at dieting
6. Have a great weekend, of course!
7. Be wild, be crazy, have a good time!

Posted by True Jersey Girl at March 16, 2007 1:50 PM

1. This week has been good; I'm glad it's not next week yet!
2. No more cold weather, please!
3. I am SO ready for warm days and flowers!
4. I'm sure after being sick I was happy to see lots of chocolate to eat.
5. Courtesy of Michelle: I think I really stink at math.
6. I'll be taking photos, of course!
7. Be happy, be heathy, have a lots of fun!

Posted by Mel at March 16, 2007 4:49 PM

Mr Ed, of course.
Mine are done.

Posted by Julie at March 16, 2007 6:31 PM

1. This week has been ...depressing; I'm glad it's ...over!
2. No more ...diets!
3. I am SO ready for ...spring!
4. I'm sure after ...the puppies pee'd on the floor, I was happy to see ....the end of the day and the two babies fall asleep!
5. Courtesy of Michelle: I think I really stink at ....organization.
6. Dark chocolate..., of course!
7. Be ...kind, be ...gentle, have a ...good weekend!

Posted by Maribeth at March 16, 2007 7:16 PM

Hey, thanks for popping in to my place. I've been doing the "Irish Thang" all month and will till the end of the month.
♥Pam

Posted by Pam at March 16, 2007 9:11 PM

1. This week has been so stressful; I'm glad it's over!
2. No more unpaid bills!
3. I am SO ready for spring! Dammit! Come on! Get here!
4. I'm sure after The Boy's long night out last week, he was happy to see his bed.
5. Courtesy of Michelle: I think I really stink at forcing myself to do things I don't like.
6. I bought more books, of course!
7. Be happy, be adventurous, have a spifftacular weekend!

Posted by rampant bicycle at March 17, 2007 10:48 AM

Sat Fill in for me:

1. This week has been ...crazy and long; I'm glad it's ... almost sunday and I can go home and see Wolfie and Paul!
2. No more ... club president!
3. I am SO ready for ... 3rd year to come!
4. I'm sure after ...being away Wolfie Will be happy to see .... me!!
5. Courtesy of Michelle: I think I really stink at .... confronting people when I should.
6. Happy St. Pattys Day ..., of course!
7. Be ... happy, be ... relaxed, have a ... much better day!

Posted by goofy girl at March 17, 2007 11:09 AM