<< Create a Connection: Photo Day | Main | Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt: Architecture >>

1. Fridays are ....
2. It was a dark and stormy night; ....
3. ... and then I hit a parked car, causing the alarm to go off!
4. If wishes were ..., then I'd ....
5. Do you get ....
6. Where in the world is ...?
7. This weekend, I hope to ...!

Comments

Comments

Done. :)

Posted by Julie at March 9, 2007 1:39 AM

1. Fridays are ....usually good days.
2. It was a dark and stormy night; ....and all the dachshund puppies were snuggled in their beds.
3. I was putting on my lipstick... and then I hit a parked car, causing the alarm to go off!
4. If wishes were ...to come true, then I'd ....wish nothing but health and happiness for those I love.
5. Do you get ....donuts with your coffee?
6. Where in the world is ...montinegro?
7. This weekend, I hope to ...actually clean my house!

Posted by Maribeth at March 9, 2007 7:26 AM

1. Fridays are are the beginning of the weekend, hooray!
2. It was a dark and stormy night; the wind was screaming. The lights blinked and went out as a slimy hand grabbed me from behind.
3. I was backing out of my driveway, in a hurry as usual and then I hit a parked car, causing the alarm to go off!
4. If wishes were gold, then I'd wish for a lot more.
5. Do you get that we have to change the blanking clocks this weekend?
6. Where in the world is Carmen Sandiago?
7. This weekend, I hope to have lots of fun with the kids! AND read a little too.

Posted by Mel at March 9, 2007 8:06 AM

OHOHOH I know where question #3 comes from! Mine are up.

Posted by ME at March 9, 2007 8:15 AM

1. Fridays are .... the best day of the week. 2 whole days until work again!
2. It was a dark and stormy night; .... my favorite snoopy cartoon
3. I slid on ice in my work parking lot ... and then I hit a parked car, causing the alarm to go off! - really, and it was the car of the man who owned the freakin' building! His employees kept walking buy looking at me like "hope you don't work for him"
4. If wishes were ... nickels then I'd .... still be broke. :)
5. Do you get .... milk?
6. Where in the world is ...? CARMEN Sandiego!
7. This weekend, I hope to ... get my house more organized.

Happy Friday Janet.

Posted by carmen at March 9, 2007 8:54 AM

These Friday fill-ins are therapeutic!

Posted by 0cean at March 9, 2007 8:59 AM

i did 'em! i know, imagine that... me, posting on my blog. crazy, i know!

Posted by monique at March 9, 2007 9:22 AM

1. Fridays are ... my favorite day of the week.
2. It was a dark and stormy night; ...I was cuddled in my bed, reading a good book, drinking tea and thinking of Snoopy.
3. I turned to look at the gorgeous, sweaty lawn boy ... and then I hit a parked car, causing the alarm to go off!
4. If wishes were ... chocolate, then I'd ... weigh 500 pounds.
5. Do you get ... the point of watch golf?
6. Where in the world is ... Osama Bin Laden?
7. This weekend, I hope to ... take great pictures for my photo class.

Posted by Finn at March 9, 2007 10:06 AM

1. Fridays are .... very good!! Happy days!

2. It was a dark and stormy night; .... and then all the power went out and the internet was gone!

3. While trying to park and talk on the cell... then I hit a parked car, causing the alarm to go off!

4. If wishes were ...free, then I'd .... have a lot of good stuff!

5. Do you get .... why people act so funny sometimes?

6. Where in the world is ...Waldo? Spring?!
7. This weekend, I hope to ...!

Posted by goofy girl at March 9, 2007 11:38 AM

1. Fridays are ALWAYS crazy at work.
2. It was a dark and stormy night; perfect to be stalked by the local werewolf badboy.
3. He grabbed me and kissed me and then I hit a parked car, causing the alarm to go off!
4. If wishes were books, then I'd be set for life in reading material.
5. Do you get laid every night?
6. Where in the world is KELSO? (inside joke - see my blog)
7. This weekend, I hope to survive an all day photoshoot through the wildwoods!

Posted by rhian at March 9, 2007 2:50 PM

1. Fridays are my Saturdays & I like it that way.
2. It was a dark and stormy night; poof! out went my internet connection, because it's satellite internet, great, I thought, the tv won't work either 'cause that's satellite too.
3. I was changing the cd in the stereo and then I hit a parked car, causing the alarm to go off!
4. If wishes were Flowers, then I'd have quite a boquet.
5. Do you get the appeal of Reality tv? I don't.
6. Where in the world is my boss' boss? (he's supposed to tell me what my new schedule will be & has yet to return my call & voice mail.)
7. This weekend, I hope to still be on the same schedule as I am now when I go back to work on Sunday!

Posted by Becky68 at March 9, 2007 3:43 PM

1. Fridays are that much closer to Sundays.
2. It was a dark and stormy night; we had fabulous sex with the curtains and windows open.
3. I was singing along to the radio while backing up in a parking log and then I hit a parked car, causing the alarm to go off!
4. If wishes were kisses, then I'd need more chapstick!
5. Do you get this whole BPAL thing? ;)
6. Where in the world is my afternoon nap?
7. This weekend, I hope to end up with funky colored hair that is still gorgeous and fun!

Happy weekend, Janet!

Posted by Lisa at March 9, 2007 5:26 PM

1. Fridays are days for me to catch up on work at work days. Not a lot of meetings...usually.

2. It was a dark and stormy night; and Marley ran across the field chasing all the Canadian geese into the sky like a wave of darkeness.

3. I was texting on my cell phone, reading directions and drinking my starbucks and then I hit a parked car, causing the alarm to go off! (totally ficticuous)

4. If wishes were carbs, then I'd be really chubby!

5. Do you get how on earth Tom Brady would have knocked up two girls in three months? Rumor has it the 2nd one was just a rumor!

6. Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego (go that was the first thing that came to mind?!?! A childhood game I think?

7. This weekend, I hope to not spend a lot of money and spend a lot of time with my husband!

Posted by Michelle at March 9, 2007 8:22 PM