<< Stuff Portrait Friday | Main | NaBloPoMo #10: Mentor Wanted >>
Megan's Friday Fill-In
Megan is off on a wonderful weekend getaway with her man and she's asked me to bring you the Friday Fill In. Without further ado, here 'tis:

1. Do you have any plants?

2. Do you like any of the Starbucks holiday lattes - Pumpkin Spice, Gingerbread latte, Mint Mocha, etc?

3. What magazines do you subscribe to?

4. If you could grant one person one wish this upcoming holiday season what would it be and why...

5. If you had a magic wand what would be the first thing you'd use it on?

6. What are you looking forward to most this weekend?

This week, these questions are brought to you directly from the brains of Heather (1-3), Michelle (4) & Krista (5).

1. I have one inside, it's a christmas cactus that is OVERWHELMED with blossoms at the moment.

2. I love the Pumpkin Spice, Gingerbread, and the Maple lattes...with soy milk...yum!

3. Not a one! But people have given me suscriptions to Entertainment Tonight & Cook's.

4. Tough one. Just one person? Hmmm...I'd grant my own wish that I could grant everyone's wish!

5. My face!

6. Getting another tattoo :-)

Comments

Comments

hey, look at me... doin' the friday fill-ins! where's your answers?

Posted by monique at November 10, 2006 10:01 AM

It's Friday and I filled in (for the most part!) Loved the magic wand question! Wingardian Leviosa!

Posted by Lisa at November 10, 2006 2:21 PM

1) Yes. An enthusiastic hibiscus, a violet, and a Weird Spiky Thing Whose Name I Forget, But Is Impossible To Kill.
2) ...yes. I feel vaguely ashamed to admit it, but yes I do. ;) Pretty much all of them I've tried so far.
3) BUST, CRAFT:, and Interweave Knits.
4) My impulsive response is to say that I would cure a certain person's cancer.
5) Unhappy friends. :) Followed in short order by the Toronto public transit system, to make the whole thing clean and efficient and so amazingly useful nobody would need a car to get anywhere in town again.
6) A nice leisurely brunch. Mmm. Maybe with biscuits.

Posted by rampantbicycle at November 10, 2006 2:29 PM

Ohhhh this is tattoo weekend. Of course I forgot (I am sorry)What day are you going again?

Posted by Michelle at November 10, 2006 4:37 PM

My answers are posted on my blog...

Posted by Diana at November 11, 2006 9:11 AM

My answers are FINALLY posted. What a week! :-)

Posted by Cat. at November 11, 2006 8:39 PM