<< Stuff Portrait Friday | Main | Saturday Scavenger Photo: Safe >>
Friday Fill-In: The Boo! Edition

Courtesy of Megan:

1. The scariest movie I've ever seen is... The Exorcist!!! Man, her face is scary!!!

2. The lack of plans for this weekend......is stuck in my head....which is damn funny, really, cause I'm NOT a person that goes by plans! But...the folks I'll be seeing are, and it's PISSING ME OFF they can't tell me WTF they want to do ;-)

3. If I had a superpower, it would be... Jeez, this question went around my office email yesterday, too. A superpower? Um...the ability to regenerate. Yes, like the cheerleader in Heroes. How cool is that!

4. The last blog I commented on was...hmmm...I think it was Carmi's.

5. The last last person to comment on my blog was... Utenzi

6. Whatcha doin' this fine weekend? I'm picking MaryEllen up at the airport this afternoon; we're heading to my cousin's house where we'll eat drink and make merry. Saturday I'm unclear on the plans as no one has frickin' TOLD me what they want, so MY plan is to meet up with Deb & Laura and various others, dress up in our Halloween costumers and go to Salem, if we're not flooded out (weather is supposed to be horrendous!). If the weather is bad, we'll go to a bar somewhere and have a good time regardless. Sunday, no idea, other than taking MaryEllen back to the airport.

and you?

Comments

Comments

I'm with you on The Exorcist!!! Freakin' Scary!

Posted by Gina at October 27, 2006 11:42 AM

A good time will be had nonetheless.... so long as it involves many martinis. yes, martinis!

Posted by megan at October 27, 2006 11:49 AM

Isn't it funny how the non planning people seem to get stuck making plans for the planning people all the time? :)

Posted by rampantbicycle at October 27, 2006 11:59 AM

The Exorcist has freaked me out since I was nine years old; I watched it in the old spook house, where I lived at the time, in the dark, on HBO, all by myself. I still had it on video as a grown up, but threw it away to keep D from it; he's got the scary movie addiction like me and his Dad.

Posted by Ocean at October 27, 2006 1:16 PM

Exorist, yechhh! I think i'll do this one, too.
Our plans keep getting mixed up too.

Posted by Laura at October 27, 2006 2:00 PM

I hope you have a wonderful, if spontaneous, weekend!!!

Posted by Carl V. at October 27, 2006 2:07 PM

You will have fun once all the goblins arrive from their locations and you are all in one place dressing up spooky-like!

Me? I am shopping at LL Beans and carving pumpkins and making a purse at Anna Williams!

Posted by Michelle at October 27, 2006 4:51 PM